NC State Game Thread... | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should go with Clayton for a drive or two. I love devito but he looks hurt and scared

I think this team needs to be coddled. They need hugs. And back runs. And to be told it's ok. Mommy will kiss your boo boo and make it feel better.

He honestly looks like he doesn’t want to play. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before. Like he wants to take his ball and go home.

This is the worst football I think I've ever watched...ever! Dino is clueless right now, tommy looks beyond awful and our offense Is just straight dookie. I dont even know what to think and I'm not sure why ik even watching this still. Not sure how we are only down 6-0...that is actually amazing.

Watching via Google...but is TD as bad as it seems? Why is he our QB?
He has no confidence in the pocket. Everything is too fast for him. Should have more than 2 intentional groundings.

Kind of makes you wonder what the team did during the bye week.

You can't fix a bad line in two weeks. You just had to hope they would look better than they do. They're an embarrassment. I don't want to hear about Heckel. He hasn't played in over a month. This is on everyone else.

This kid has zero awareness or iq. No instinct. Not good... hard to watch it actually.

I wonder if Tommy watches other football games? I have a friend who played high level d1 lax and never watched a game. I think that can work for a mid in lax but can it work for a QB?

I'm not even sure what to think when I see Babers chuckling on the sideline with Devito next to him.

He honestly looks like he doesn’t want to play. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before. Like he wants to take his ball and go home.
I thought the same thing...those last 2 sacks weren't even hard hits at all and he looked like he wanted to just lay there and cry. Gotta take him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom