NC State Game... | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m ok giving Rex the rest of the first half and then switching to Dillon for the 3rd quarter. 4th...TBD based on score.

Dillion is more raw then Morgan, hes not ready for scout work less a D1 team

3 weeks ago you said Morgan wasnt ready. It doesnt matter. Get the kids reps. Its a pointless exercise to be playing Rex Culpepper. Hand off to Tucker 80% of the time. Instead we're throwing it all over the field with someone who has a D3 arm.

we get so confused on the proper depth for these 3rd downs.. 3rd and 20 should not be an automatic FD.. the one time we bring pressure we go man WHY?

Ok...Its senior day and Rex got to start. Now lets see the freshman. I don't care how bad he could possibly be.. I have seen more of Rex than I ever hoped to. I wish him well.
Send in JG 3

My kingdom for a different QB. Didn't Taj play some QB in high school?

3 weeks ago you said Morgan wasnt ready. It doesnt matter. Get the kids reps. Its a pointless exercise to be playing Rex Culpepper. Hand off to Tucker 80% of the time. Instead we're throwing it all over the field with someone who has a D3 arm.

I think it was clear he was nowhere near ready to play. The fact we don't have a competent backup in year 5 is on Dino.

what’s the record for most third downs over 10 yards converted in a game? Asking for a friend

if we were good on 3rd down we would ave shut NC st down to zero this half.. should not be 5x5 on these types of 3rd downs

I’m ok giving Rex the rest of the first half and then switching to Dillon for the 3rd quarter. 4th...TBD based on score.
Rex has already been in too long. Dillon can not be worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom