NC State Game... | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syracuse hasn't stopped anybody on 3rd down since 2001

I think it was clear he was nowhere near ready to play. The fact we don't have a competent backup in year 5 is on Dino.

He's better than Rex and hes getting game reps. There is an upside to his playing. There is none for Rex. Zippo.

Freshmen QB’s are playing all over the country. But ours need years to get ready
Seems like we don't develop them at all. Its the 11th game not the 1st. Barely a freshman at this point.

I wish we
Freshmen QB’s are playing all over the country. But ours need years to get ready
Very rare for freshmans to play. We are all frustrated and want change but playing freshman QB's is not the norm.

When your two qb recruits had zero P5 offers and a total of 2 D1 offers overall, its not surprising there no where near ready to play as true freshman with no real summer practice

In all fairness, they were brought in as projects and as depth. Not intended to start.

Hes a big time project, more so then Morgan. Lack of a quality backup will likely cost Dino his job here at some point.
What one of our quarterbacks isn't a big time project. Look at the last 3 QB recruits. They could have committed to Albany St and nobody would have thought it was strange

I don't hate Taj today which is the nicest thing I've said about him this season.

He's better than Rex and hes getting game reps. There is an upside to his playing. There is none for Rex. Zippo.

I don't disagree but hes hurt so the argument is pointless.

In all fairness, they were brought in as projects and as depth. Not intended to start.
Eventually a QB you bring in has to be ready to play and not a project

When your two qb recruits had zero P5 offers and a total of 2 D1 offers overall, its not surprising there no where near ready to play as true freshman with no real summer practice
Seriously, how would a top QB have signed on to SU after our OL play last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom