nc state game | Syracusefan.com

nc state game

jbsu44

Walk On
Just started to plan the October game, any recommendations for places to stay or cities or towns?

Just started to plan the October game, any recommendations for places to stay or cities or towns?
TexanMark can definitely give you pointers. The "research triangle" area is very nice don't think you can go wrong with most anything you choose.

I've always stayed out by the airport. Raleigh being a corporate/medical town has lots of unused rooms by the airport. I stay out there for all NCSt, UNC and Duke games. It isn't a bad area but crime is not unheard of (sadly)...last time I stayed an immigrant family had their car broken into. They did park in a far, dark corner of the motel lot though. First time I heard of an issue though...so hope it was random.

For basketball NCSt is starting to use the ParkWhiz app for digital parking passes. I assume football will be the same. Another option is too get there early and hang out at The Backyard Bistro. They sell parking on game day too. I think it will be $40 for Football.

If SU Alumni office does an event they normally use Backyard Bistro. Non-alumni are welcomed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom