NC State Gameday... | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erob needs to get in the booth - I’m guessing he doesn’t even know about the zone coverage issues.

I like Fran a lot and I think he'll be a successful coach, but his sideline demeanor is starting to bother me.
It’s not ideal, but it’s uncommon to be intense yet measured. Usually one or the other and after Dino I don’t want to see our coach just stand there looking like The Thinker

We just seem to be very passive on offense despite the yardage. We’re not putting pressure on using the entire field. Everything seems to be 7-8 yard passes. You leave yourself having to constantly convert third down. It’s not easy to do.

Do you watch a lot of football or know what you’re seeing? The offensive play calling has been great so far. They’re trying to stop our deep ball so your thought is to force the deep throw? Ok. They’re also missing their best D player who plays the middle of the field and that’s what we’re attacking over and over.

This is exactly how you call an offense. Some people just shouldn’t comment if they don’t know what they’re seeing.

It’s a little weird to see honestly. Maybe because the Nc fans seem to be largely weird looking.

RE: emotion

I think there's good and bad to it. Dino was too tentative but I don't want the HC to be constantly p*ssed off and take focus away.
We're up on the road and have 2 top 25 wins early in the year, I get what your saying, but maybe this is the way he operates and thrives. This guy is coming from an elite program that knows how to win, he brought in players and coaches whom I assume knew coming in with how he operates. I'm going to trust the guy until he gives me a reason not to. I get what you mean, but it seems to work.

Do we have any other kind of Nancy’s?
NancyCantor_2021-08-17-185954_xeqr_2021-09-07-145018_ruid.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online