NC State Gameday... | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're up on the road and have 2 top 25 wins early in the year, I get what your saying, but maybe this is the way he operates and thrives. This guy is coming from an elite program that knows how to win, he brought in players and coaches whom I assume knew coming in with how he operates. I'm going to trust the guy until he gives me a reason not to. I get what you mean, but it seems to work.

Oh for sure I think Fran is still in the process of trying to establish the new culture. As you said so far the results are there, I just think if the results flame out the stick will get old and players might tune out

Last edited:
Hey, I am way behind you guys because I dvr the game and fly through. But if the special teams coach is still a coach after this game I won't pay a dime to the program again. Basic rule.

We finally get pressure and both of our blitzers over pursue and get caught flat-footed. Good run by their QB

The name Dino Babers should not be uttered again. Fran in year 1 is light years ahead of Dino it’s not even close. It’s an insult that you even try to compare the two. Just stop!!!!

Think your responding the wrong post there champ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors