NC State - the new Rutgers | Syracusefan.com

NC State - the new Rutgers

JJReddawg

All Conference
Their message board is in complete meltdown mode over the new setup. A large number of posts saying they need to jump ship to the SEC right away. Just freaking hysterical.

Rutgers fans - disillusioned
NC State fans - disillusioned

Hahahahaha. Watching NCSU try to compete in the SEC in most sports would be very funny.

NCS and VT going to the sec would be a brilliant move for the sec. They then could go to 7 division games and have a championship and add nc and va.

"Not looking forward to Syracuse trash infiltrating Carter-Finley every other year, would have rather had Pitt in the Atlantic."

LLEEEGGGGGOOOOOOOO BRING THEM ON NOW! TELL THEM WE WILL SEE THEM IN THE BELK BOY AND GOING TO SPANK THEM BEHIND THE SHED.

notice how they just said trash-if it was trailer trash it would have been mistaken as being nc residents

notice how they just said trash-if it was trailer trash it would have been mistaken as being nc residents

Nothing wrong with nc folk, just the ones that are the one man wolfpack.

UNC fans are just as disturbed as NC State's.

"LOL@state

---------------------------------------------

It's good to make sure they are paired up with their peer group - Wake Forest."

:rolling:

Puzzled. Without going to their board, what was it they wanted? New divisions? Or just Pitt in their division instead of us?

Puzzled. Without going to their board, what was it they wanted? New divisions? Or just Pitt in their division instead of us?

They're pissed about not playing UNC twice every year, in basketball. It has nothing to do with football, or the divisional setup.

Last I checked I think NC State has more national championships than we do ... I mean, we will be tied in that regard by the end of April 2012 but still, I think some slack should be cut there.

Last I checked I think NC State has more national championships than we do ... I mean, we will be tied in that regard by the end of April 2012 but still, I think some slack should be cut there.

So does San Francisco. Recency has to count for something.

They've done nothing in any sport for 30 years, and they're the 3rd most popular school in their own market.
The Rutgers comparison is perfect in that their fans vastly overrate their stature in college athletics. Like the SEC would ever consider that school. If not for the ACC, they'd be East Carolina.

What is their problem with Cuse? They all seem to have a general hate/disdain for us, more so than for Pitt.
And their biggest issue is losing 1 of the 2 basketball games against UNC (which they never win anyways). Anyone explain to them that we are also losing huge bball rivalries with Uconn, G-town, and nova?

What is their problem with Cuse? They all seem to have a general hate/disdain for us, more so than for Pitt.
And their biggest issue is losing 1 of the 2 basketball games against UNC (which they never win anyways). Anyone explain to them that we are also losing huge bball rivalries with Uconn, G-town, and nova?

The RBC takeover this season and all the seasons to come.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

You need to understand that it is far different down here with the rivalries. For starters, the NC state UNC basketball rivalry used to be the biggest one. These schools hate each other far more than you can imagine. More so than we hate Gtown. I found that hard to believe but it is true. What makes matters worse is Duke replaced NC State as that premier game. Even more bitterness to the NC State faithful.

They are just pissed and are threatened by the changes. Think of it like some of the rivalries we are leaving. That's all it is...

Their message board is in complete meltdown mode over the new setup. A large number of posts saying they need to jump ship to the SEC right away. Just freaking hysterical.

Rutgers fans - disillusioned
NC State fans - disillusioned
omparing NCState fans to the Snooksters is cruel and unusual punishment! No batch of fans from that institute in NJ is worse than the totally ignorant species that follow them thinking they are winners in anything. I know some good people from NJ and some I consider friends but not one of them gives a crap about the school. I taught many to "care" about Syracuse. There are a ton who follow the Orangemen because they knew me and knew of my feeling for the Orangemen. To have known me there was to know about the Orange.couchburn

Their hatred for us stems from the fact that we got Warrick who helped get us a NC and they got stuck with Hodge who led them to...well nothing.

LOL, Cuse fans will ahve to hear that stupid howl every other year. Us Pitt fans only have to deal with it once every six years. Advantage - Pitt.