NCAA 1st Round Games for March 17 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for March 17

Canadian freshman Caleb Houstan is stepping up for Michigan.
Been a bit of a tough year for him --- he was considered a lotto prospect before the year started and he is not near that right now.

Slow down kid, we need Michigan to lose this one (or at least win by 2 or loss)

Never put Rex Chapman anywhere near the NCAA Tournament again
Not only is he terrible at being an on-air personality, it also seems that the backlash to him is pretty universal. I’m hoping CBS takes notice and quietly removes him after this weekend.

Not only is he terrible at being an on-air personality, it also seems that the backlash to him is pretty universal. I’m hoping CBS takes notice and quietly removes him after this weekend.

He just signed a long term deal with Turner. He's got a show coming up on CNN+.

I doubt he gets removed.

He just signed a long term deal with Turner. He's got a show coming up on CNN+.

I doubt he gets removed.
He makes a lot of sense for CNN. Not so much on a halftime panel for March Madness.

So MWC looking like they will flounder again so far this year. No wins since 2018 in tourney.

Providence just ran a nice play featuring a double screen away from the ball to get Watson an open layup at the front of the rim. Can't remember seeing Cuse run a play like that in forever.

Wow you can’t fall asleep like that one defense in that situation. Bad basketball Jackbunnies

I did not think Providence would dominate the pace like they have. Really impressive stuff, Cooley is awesome.

Yeah I've watched them quite a bit. Big East has played them tough but their style makes them a tough out in the tourney. Biggest issue ends up as shot selection with them.

Toughest match-up a favored seed has had so far.

ehhh the PC guy flopped on that 3 point foul. Ref should have swallowed the whistle in the situation... that was the one stop they needed.

It's weird that I don't see the bracket challenges updating yet on CBS or ESPN. I don't remember this kind of delay in the past.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom