NCAA 1st Round Games for March 17 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for March 17

I thought he hit Bynum up high on Bynum’s right side.
I honestly have no idea where the contact occurred but I know the shooter did a split in the air trying to clip the defender on his way by and that’s supposed to/should be a violation.

I said in another thread that I’m not watching the tourney because it would be like going to the prom without a date.

Looking thru the channels I came upon the Michigan/ Co State game and watched a few minutes and couldn’t leave.

Damn, I’m hooked and will be watching entire thing.

Man, boxing out is a lost art form... that providence game was a clinic on how not to box out. Providence must have out-rebounded them by 25.

Boise St showing some good fight against Memphis -- Memphis up 19 at the half, now Boise St is down by 6 with 5 minutes left.

Didn't realize Emani Bates had regressed to rarely playing this season. I knew he wasn't hitting expectations but wow.

Looked like that Memphis player was out of bounds on that put back. That's a huge play. That is something that should be reviewed 100%.

I also bet Jalen Hawkins point total over because hometown and then he did a very Utica thing and got suspended for the first half for breaking team rules. Kind of excited to see what Georgia State does to me.

I want an upset already. And don't try to tell me Memphis was an upset... Enough of these snoozers, Richmond better not choke.

Tennessee looking really good. Happy that I got them at 70-1 in early December.

I don't know if anyone remembers this from earlier in the year when we were playing Syracuse vs Villanova.

Our game was after Texas Tech vs Tennessee and was delayed because it went into OT.
That game was tied 44-44 heading into Overtime. They looked like two of the ugliest teams in America at that time -- Tennessee was ranked #13 and Texas Tech was unranked.

Now they have both ended up as 3 seeds and are ranked as the two best defensive teams per KenPom, it was probably a great defensive game rather than 2 inept teams.

Tennessee looking really good. Happy that I got them at 70-1 in early December.

I don't know if anyone remembers this from earlier in the year when we were playing Syracuse vs Villanova.

Our game was after Texas Tech vs Tennessee and was delayed because it went into OT.
That game was tied 44-44 heading into Overtime. They looked like two of the ugliest teams in America at that time -- Tennessee was ranked #13 and Texas Tech was unranked.

Now they have both ended up as 3 seeds and are ranked as the two best defensive teams per KenPom, it was probably a great defensive game rather than 2 inept teams.
I have both deep

Man, boxing out is a lost art form... that providence game was a clinic on how not to box out. Providence must have out-rebounded them by 25.
boxing out cost syracuse 5-10 a game just on not being good at it.. no excuse

I wish there was a way to turn off the scoreboard up top. Stretching across the whole screen plus the game score on the bottom makes the picture really busy.

Welp. Think we've got our first big upset.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom