NCAA 1st Round Games for March 17

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
FODu9CwWQAgnpfq

FODuww8WUAE_uSS

FODu1XVXoAE8SOA

FODu5K6XEAEbL5w

Game 1 is not all that interesting but really looking forward to Prov- SDST

Maybe it's only due to Syracuse not playing or not really knowing many of the teams since the ACC only has 5 teams playing (and beside Duke none of them too interesting to me) but I really don't see many first round matchups that I'm excited to watch.

Obviously if an big upset is happening I'll watch that game but these games are meh to me.

I say this all the time but I will say it again. These in game coach interviews add nothing when the coach is trying to do his job and the last thing he wants to do is an interview during the game.

Last edited:
Anyone watching #21 on Colorado State (versus Michigan)?
He tries the Buddy Boeheim backdown...but if he's not called for palming the ball (and he's not called for it) then the rule doesn't exist and you can do whatever you want with a dribble.

As I've said, if today's standards existed back in the day, guys like Clyde Frazier and Oscar would NEVER turn the ball over. It really is ridiculous today.

I have Michigan in an upset pool (regretting that), but they look horrendous. Fine with them losing.

Don't think a single S. Dakota player has stepped inside the arc yet...

Good thing cbssports website shows the Tru tv games. Just realized my cable package doesn't include it.

Only thing that stinks is that this is by far the nicest day we have had in a whole - 63 degrees (for you Americans) here in Eastern Ontario. And then largely mediocre weather for the rest of March.

Would be perfect for a long bike ride today, but there is only one first day of the NCAA tournament each year. So that overrides any bike ride -- and it also means sitting down and eating too much grub.

The MWC is getting really tested / shown early in this tournament.
Not counting the 16/16 games they are involved in 3 of the first 5 games .. vs Indiana, Michigan, Memphis,

The MWC is getting really tested / shown early in this tournament.
Not counting the 16/16 games they are involved in 3 of the first 5 games .. vs Indiana, Michigan, Memphis,

Michigan getting a really friendly whistle so far this game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom