NCAA 1st Round Games for March 21 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for March 21

Lol did anyone think FD was actually going to give Gonzaga a game? I’ve seen Gonzaga make 3 turnovers in 2 minutes. They were going to win this game big no matter how they played.

Lol did anyone think FD was actually going to give Gonzaga a game? I’ve seen Gonzaga make 3 turnovers in 2 minutes. They were going to win this game big no matter how they played.
We can’t rebound well. Gonzaga is getting almost every rebound.
We need to hope we can win this game in the 50s. Gonzaga looks good and it’s not about FDU it’s them.

and how was bradley a 15? 15's and 16's are generally teams that dont even look like the athletes they play against round 1.
5th place in a 1-bid conference.

A better rebounding Blake that plays good defense would make Zion one of the best players of all-time.

I'm saying I would pick him, because the upside is off the charts and he's a generational type personality/player/persona...I'm just saying I think Ja ends up with the better career. :)

Likely makes no sense...but I'm guessing he puts on weight, or never quite gets beyond being an athletic freak that can rebound and put up some points, but lacking enough of the other stuff to ever gets close to the MVP type status player people think he may be.

We can’t rebound well. Gonzaga is getting almost every rebound.
We need to hope we can win this game in the 50s. Gonzaga looks good and it’s not about FDU it’s them.
On very few occasions has a 1 not looked good vs a 16. Gonzaga is obviously a very good team, but I wouldn’t base anything off of this game. I think Hachimura is very capable of killing us in the middle of the zone.

People are seriously judging this Zags game? They are playing as a 28 point favorite, of course they are going to look great.

Gonzaga reminds me of the 2012 Syracuse team.
They run, have shooting and are a good passing team.

Always felt Nevada gets by on nothing but talent. Musselman will probably get a big contract soon, but I'd want no part of him. He's the type of coach who lets his players dictate the offense. A lot of isolations and don't come across as a well coached team. I think UCLA will give him a call.

Oh boy, you'd hate our offense.

People are seriously judging this Zags game? They are playing as a 28 point favorite, of course they are going to look great.
They are up 36 at the half.
Your damn right I am judging it.
Gonzaga isn’t overrated they are damn good. Our defense will have to be crazy good to be competitive if we can beat Baylor.

Oh boy, you'd hate our offense.

We pretty much run the same offense at Washington. It isn't pretty, but better than what Nevada runs. Every basket Nevada gets is not what you would consider a good shot. But they got talented players who make them. Lets see how that works out when your 5th year seniors graduate.

St. Mary's only averages 10 assists a game.....that's incredibly pathetic. Well done making the tourney!

Tille could be an issue for us.
Tille is hot or cold since he came back.
Hachimura is the guy they will want at the ACC logo copyright LaPhonso Ellis and let him shoot or penetrate.
Gonzaga is IMO the best team in the nation.

Tille is hot or cold since he came back.
Hachimura is the guy they will want at the ACC logo copyright LaPhonso Ellis and let him shoot or penetrate.
Gonzaga is IMO the best team in the nation.
I like our chances for a lot of reasons. The lack of competition they’ve played in 3 months, while we play the best weekly. They are used to being the bigger squad, won’t be the case against us. Boeheim has had a lot of success against Few. Gonzaga also is a decent shooting team, but they aren’t great and are capable of having a really off night. The only thing I am extremely concerned about is Hachimura killing us from the free throw line.

(Of course none of this matters if we don’t win tonight.)

I have not seen these Martin brothers play before tonight, they play like . They also have to have the ugliest shots I have ever seen.

Barkley stinks. He doesn't even know what to say.

Because he doesn't watch college basketball. He is like most people who watch March Madness, they don't watch the regular season.

Because he doesn't watch college basketball. He is like most people who watch March Madness, they don't watch the regular season.

There's too many people in that studio. Clark Kellogg is fine. So is Greg Gumble. The rest are useless. If you're going for a "colorful" personality as a counter to Kellogg, that's fine. Just get a colorful personality. Barkley's is way overrated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom