NCAA 1st Round Games for March 21 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for March 21

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
D2J-lmUWwAAVb8D.jpg:large

Don’t you screw me UL.

anyone else streaming through NCAA.com and having issues logging in using their Directv login? Can't get page to load.

Again...Tremont Waters is crazy good. I remember the days that we had a PG that could run our team too!;)

Well, it looks like either Directv website, itself, is down, or I have some firewalls at work that is causing an issue.

Well, it looks like either Directv website, itself, is down, or I have some firewalls at work that is causing an issue.

Seems to be firewall issue. Stupid work. You can stream just about anything, but not through Directv.

ok, downloaded app on phone, turned off wifi to use 4G, then logged in through Directv, turned wifi back on. Everything's good to go.

Louisville still has time left to make a come back, but they haven't played well around the perimeter today. Getting killed by a team that shoots the three poorly.

Louisville still has time left to make a come back, but they haven't played well around the perimeter today. Getting killed by a team that shoots the three poorly.
sounds like a bunch of our games this year. Glad they're taking the fall for us!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom