NCAA 1st Round Games for March 21 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for March 21

Morant is Damien Lillard with if it all hits Westbrook potential.

Barrett is Andrew Wiggins or Rudy Gay.
I take Morant 2nd. Morant looks like the better bet to play in multiple all star games.
Barrett is a sure fire solid player at least. Ceiling probably isn't all pro level.

Morants ceiling is definitely all pro.

I think ja versus Zion is actually a better argument. Though you'd probably have to be crazy to pass on Zion.

I think Morant will be better than Zion in the pros. That’s my hot take.

I would actually have trouble disagreeing...Zion's impact may be more immediate, but long term, Ja probably has the better career. Who knows though...as a GM you couldn't take Ja over Zion though. You'd be run out of town. :)

Barrett is a sure fire solid player at least. Ceiling probably isn't all pro level.

Morants ceiling is definitely all pro.

I think ja versus Zion is actually a better argument. Though you'd probably have to be crazy to pass on Zion.
Zion is the best college prospect in a decade.
He is going first and while his size and weight will be questioned in the NBA I think his athleticism cares him to stardom. Only thing Imo that stops Zion is him eating himself out of his athleticism like Larry Johnson did in New York and Shawn Kemp did in Cleveland.

Morant will be in that Wall/Kyrie/Lillard/Paul/Westbrook level of PGs which is best case scenario.

Ja might be the #2 prospect in the draft (though I'm not sure I'm there yet), but he's at least 2 or 3 tiers below Zion as a prospect. The only way that Ja will be anywhere near Zion in the NBA is if Zion's career is riddled with injuries IMO.

Is there anything more useless than the former ref/official chiming in on a call?

Don’t we all know the rules by now?

Get outta here Gene Steratore!

And that index card doosh was an NFL official. didn't know he dabbled in hoops

Zion is the best college prospect in a decade.
He is going first and while his size and weight will be questioned in the NBA I think his athleticism cares him to stardom. Only thing Imo that stops Zion is him eating himself out of his athleticism like Larry Johnson did in New York and Shawn Kemp did in Cleveland.

Morant will be in that Wall/Kyrie/Lillard/Paul/Westbrook level of PGs.
Larry had back problems, not food problems.

Does Nevada seriously use cardboard signs to call sets?

Ughhhh

No clue if it was actually planned but the idea is to wake the team up. Similar to a baseball manager purposefully getting ejected.

I would think the kids would catch on pretty quickly and be pretty immune or ho hum after a while. Maybe it helps him get energized for it. Just a very strange look.

Ja might be the #2 prospect in the draft (though I'm not sure I'm there yet), but he's at least 2 or 3 tiers below Zion as a prospect. The only way that Ja will be anywhere near Zion in the NBA is if Zion's career is riddled with injuries IMO.

I like Ja!

Zion is tougher to evaluate because he's pretty unique at this stage...and he's playing with the 18 Year Old All-USA Team, which helps his unselfish nature...even Carmelo is an unselfish sharp-shooting monster on the Olympic Squad. :)

He's clearly way more developed than most college kids. In the NBA though, it's all athletic freaks, not to the extent he is, but still...his passing isn't all that creative or makes me think he has great vision, and his shot isn't that great. He might turn out to be a better rebounding Blake Griffin??? Who knows. I still think Ja may have a better career, we'll see. I would draft Zion though...definitely. The upside is god knows what. :)

I like Ja!

Zion is tougher to evaluate because he's pretty unique at this stage...and he's playing with the 18 Year Old All-USA Team, which helps his unselfish nature...even Carmelo is an unselfish sharp-shooting monster on the Olympic Squad. :)

He's clearly way more developed than most college kids. In the NBA though, it's all athletic freaks, not to the extent he is, but still...his passing isn't all that creative or makes me think he has great vision, and his shot isn't that great. He might turn out to be a better rebounding Blake Griffin??? Who knows. I still think Ja may have a better career, we'll see. I would draft Zion though...definitely. The upside is god knows what. :)

A better rebounding Blake that plays good defense would make Zion one of the best players of all-time.

Ja made a lot of money today. I'd love to see this guy play against our zone.

Not a fan of the Martin brothers. They dominate the ball and they're not even that good.

Gonzaga offense is scary good. People are overreacting to one bad game against St. Mary’s.

Gonzaga offense is scary good. People are overreacting to one bad game against St. Mary’s.
Perhaps you’re overreacting to a game against Fairleigh Dickinson.

(I’m not even watching that game)

Gonzaga’s bodies will crush us. They will crush SU on the boards. They have balance and their defense is very good. FDU looks like a high school team compared to the Zags.

Hachimura is going to Montrezl Harrell us to death.
Bad matchup. St. Mary’s was there bad game.
Hope we hit 3’s as they will shut down our penetration and we have no post game.

Not a fan of the Martin brothers. They dominate the ball and they're not even that good.

such spastic players. never seen such ugly three point shots with legs flailing

Always felt Nevada gets by on nothing but talent. Musselman will probably get a big contract soon, but I'd want no part of him. He's the type of coach who lets his players dictate the offense. A lot of isolations and don't come across as a well coached team. I think UCLA will give him a call.

Wow Northeastern is really bad. How did they get a 13?

and how was bradley a 15? 15's and 16's are generally teams that dont even look like the athletes they play against round 1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom