NCAA 1st Round Games for Saturday March 20 | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for Saturday March 20

20210320_010713.jpg

So I guess we are screwed and should take our one win and go home?

Yeah, honestly BFD. We're in a big boy conference now. Conference performance means nothing. B1G hasn't won a championship in more than two decades and no one thinks they should curl up into a ball and die.

P.S. UVA sucks.

virginia lacks the sf/sg jumpshots, unc lacked the 1,2,3 positions most games, clemson has been a 75% defensive team riding at home most of the year. That's why the acc had 3 of their 5 losses. VT played a close one, GT without Moses.

For how strong his teams have been at Virginia, outside of 2019 he’s definitely underperformed in the NCAA’s.

But that’s the only area he’s underperformed, and it’s not like he’s been terrible. I mean, he’s got a ‘chip, an Elite 8 and a couple Sweet 16’s.

Also, definitely have to take this year’s circumstances into account.

I still think he’s one of the absolute best young coaches in the game.

So an underdog is due? Ya hear that UVA?
This is the point where I reach my hand obver my shoulder and pat myself on the back. CALLED IT! Happy to see the Cavs going home.

I'm still happy with the last 3 years. Sucks to play our first game coming off pause but Ohio made big plays down the stretch. Not sweating this loss at all. Natty buys a lot.

with the way you guys pulled those games outta your asses to win the title, that natty should buy you nit’s for the rest of your life. luckiest title ive ever seen. in any sport.

Has anyone ever turned to TruTV for literally any reason besides Impractical Jokers or the NCAA Tournament?
I watched Tacoma FD. It’s made by Mac and Farva from Super Troopers

gonzaga is a 33 point favorite. thats insane. are they really that good???

with the way you guys pulled those games outta your asses to win the title, that natty should buy you nit’s for the rest of your life. luckiest title ive ever seen. in any sport.

Let the baby have his bottle.

gonzaga is a 33 point favorite. thats insane. are they really that good???
Norfolk probably similar to most of WCC, which Gonzaga destroyed this year

Okay. Still counts as a title. But we still went 35-3. Hard to put that all on luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom