NCAA 1st Round Games for Saturday March 20 | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for Saturday March 20

The block/charge call continues to be butchered, the most obvious charge I’ve seen by texas called a block. Whatever
I agree with u generally but in that instance it was very close to the hoop and the defender may have been in the circle. Not totally sure.

Have to wonder if ACU pulls the upset how hot is Shaka's seat? He hasn't made it out of the first round since being there and results have been mixed. Arguably the most talent he has had this year too.

I bet the Mormons to make the sweet 16 because I thought Texas stunk and could lose to ACU if they turned the ball over a million times and now gd wiener head Cronin is going to go on a run instead

I agree with u generally but in that instance it was very close to the hoop and the defender may have been in the circle. Not totally sure.

He was but TX initiated the contact and there was no need to do so. If anything it's at least a no call.

This ACU team reminds me of that SFA team that upset WV a little ways back.

i watched for that, he was out

i watched for that, he was out
My biggest problem with the block/charge is all of the flopping that goes on. That said, it is remarkable how many times players run headlong out of control into a defender in the lane. The art of the pullup jumper from 8-10 feet out is totally lost.

Back in the day was it a thing to neglect a half court heave at the buzzer cuz it would hurt your three point shooting stats? Just askin' cuz I must have seen that at least a half dozen times this year including Kispert a few min ago. Ah the modern athlete. Get off my friggin' lawn!
Our own Joe G has done this multiple times

This ACU team reminds me of that SFA team that upset WV a little ways back.
That team was a 14 seed and was favored over 6 seed ND in the second round. Crazy haha

Shaka finally turns the ship around and immediately blows it

Abilene, Stephen F Austin, and a couple other schools are going from the Southland to the WAC next season. Between them, New Mexico St, and Grand Canyon it'll be the best true mid-major league in the country. Might push for at-large bids every now and then.

Something to keep an eye on if you're a junkie like me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom