NCAA 1st Round Games for Thurs March 16 | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for Thurs March 16

17-2 is OK. will just make it more glorious when they blow it.

I’m debating going on stubhub and buying a ticket behind the UConn bench, and heckling Hurley the entire game.
giphy.gif

Re-seed 1-16 after the first weekend. That would protect the appeal of the first weekend, AND it would add value to being a top seed since you are likely to draw a first weekend double digit team the second weekend.

Would make travel plans for fans weird, but would still be better than a power conference only tourney.
Travel shouldn’t be an issue. You generally don’t book until you win.

Reseeding would fix the issue but then you can’t have brackets. That kills the appeal for many, but is a better way to crown a champ.

If I was smart I’d bet Texas -12.5 right now

It's OK to have Duke on your bracket.
Its not OK to be cheering for Duke under any circumstances.

If I found anybody cheering for Duke on this thread because:
a) They chose them on their bracket
b) Because of the ACC
c) Because of Tourney Shares

or for whatever screwed up reason they may have, that person goes on insta-ignore.
I pull for them b/c JB is friends with their former coach.

If I was smart I’d bet Texas -12.5 right now
I’ve come across one too many(actually just one….but that’s too many) CNY dorks that dislike SU and are pulling for Colgate in the tourney. Also, I told him “Texas by 40.” He said that I’m just mad that they beat Cuse.

Which I am. So….Texas by 40.

When I was in high school there was a group of white dudes from Mt Markham that ran through a legit rec league at the Utica JCC every single year.

Feels relevant watching Colgate in the tourney, again.

Duke‘s going to win the whole damned thing

I need to clarify - I’m rooting to see crying in this tournament…but I meant on TV, not personally.

My wife will be scrambling to hide the knives if Duke wins the tourney, while I’m bawling on the couch like my dog died.

All I’ve heard is how awful they were all year and after they rattled off a big streak people still had them losing to Oral Roberts. I get hating them, but come on…..
There’s something to be said for peaking at the right time.

And yes, that’s what she said.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom