NCAA 1st Round Games for Thurs March 16 | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for Thurs March 16

Colgate band doing horns down is why college sports are the best

hard to see teams play as physical as Tex and end up getting no fouls called on them .

Auburn getting home game is really bothering me. Seems easy to avoid
Well in round 2 Calvin Sampson at least has experience playing as a #1 seed in a might as well be road game.

Auburn getting home game is really bothering me. Seems easy to avoid

They don't try to avoid it anymore - they actually try for it. It's a stated policy they have now. They will always try to put you as close to home as possible while maintaining your seed.

In the past they always protected the top 4 seeds (the top of the pod) from this.

It's really unfair for Houston in the 1-9 game, and it's not a change in policy I agree with.

1679017003534.png

Just saw a Corona commercial on CBS. I don’t remember ever seeing an alcohol-related ad during the tourney.

Colgate just 3-15 from three vs Texas. What a difference playing pressure defense makes instead of sitting back in a soft zone and allowing Colgate to do whatever they want and shooting uncontested shots. Hope AA watched it.

Some bizarre abbreviations.

L’SIANA?
WV instead of WVU
N’WSTN

Colgate just 3-15 from three vs Texas. What a difference playing pressure defense makes instead of sitting back in a soft zone and allowing Colgate to do whatever they want and shooting uncontested shots. Hope AA watched it.
Huh. How about that. I was told back in November that there was just nothing you could do about it, against a juggernaut like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom