NCAA 2nd Round Games for March 19 | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for March 19

Brutal basketball by both teams, but how in the heck New Mexico St made the tournament is mind boggling.Worst ball handling and passing I have seen since my kids were playing in 2nd grade.
They won the WAC tournament.
1647740309241.gif

S
Brutal basketball by both teams, but how in the heck New Mexico St made the tournament is mind boggling.Worst ball handling and passing I have seen since my kids were playing in 2nd grade.
they’ve just never been the same after the Bullar brothers

“Gotta shot fake and get him off his feet and draw a foul..”

That’s exactly what he did, refs just didn’t call it. Holmgren’s entire arm hit his entire arm as he shot.

WAC Now vs WAC 20 Years Ago. That conference was destroyed by re-alignment.
They actually improved in the past year getting Steve Austin, Sam Houston who for some reason joined this mish mash of a conference.

View attachment 215788

View attachment 215789
I used to love catching that league late at night. I didn’t even know it’s name still existed. They should call that new league something else. Maybe, The Wack.

I've been satisfied with this Zags-Mem match so far.
Both teams playing very hard making it hard for the other to execute.

New Mexico St creeping back into it.

Down 30-28 with 12 minutes to go.
First to 45 wins

Mark Few will get his first championship within 3 years once he replaces JB after next season.

Yes, unlikely.

St. Peter's Coach Shaheem Holloway coached under Kevin Willard for 11 years, a combo of both Iona and Seton Hall. If St. Peter's can pull this off, Holloway will advance further in the tournament than Willard ever has.

Cinderella St Peters ... sadly seems to be turning into a pumpkin.

There's going to be a lot of free throws down the stretch of this Murray St. game.

I’m still mourning Tenn. Felt nauseated watching it. How do I make it through when SU is IN the tournament?

And what the heckety heck is happening with Gonzaga???

Arkansas with 6 pts in the second half .. with under 8:00 left

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom