NCAA 2nd Round Games for March 23 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for March 23

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
D2UZ0OaXQAAIs7H.jpg

Maryland was really stupid to switch to a defense they didn't start the game in, especially with so much time left, but it strangely paid off. Rookie mistake by their coach, they're lucky.

This is a pretty decent game - hate both teams though. :(

Ja Morant Day is upon us.

Against Florida State and those athletes...can't wait to see him teabag one of their bigs :)

It’s a little tough watching capable, athletic bigs like Naz Reid and Jalen Smith going at it... both of whom were recruited by Syracuse. Would have been absolutely huge to even have one of them

Early order of onions from Skyler Mays.
Ayala who we recruited forced the 3 the possession before.

Wow. Big shot by MD...tied again.

I feel like LSU is gonna somehow blow this in regulation...

That was a legendary carry......wow. Hard to defend that - he gave himself 38 seconds to look for a pass in between dribbles. :)

Why didn't Ayala go up court more....not that it would have mattered.

I wonder how many players on LSU were bought by Wade?
That part of me didn’t want to see them win, because of that...

You don’t see the patience from SU guards. Guards drive the lane under control and make smart plays. I don’t see SU players doing this. Even drives to the rim are more under control. I don’t see us being creative with drives. We just put our heads down and go. These teams share the ball better.our guards seldom pass the ball, especially on the break.

Congrats to LSU for clearly playing an illegible player and realizing taking away wins after the act doesn’t matter. Smart move, seriously
I’m wondering how this is all going to play out. Every indication points to the LSU fanbase being out for blood if the NCAA acts - especially when they know they play in a conference with UK, Missouri, Vandy, etc. that get away with this every year. It may get ugly, and nothing would please me more than to see the NCAA on the receiving end of some serious backlash. Not saying I agree with what Wade/LSU did - just the hypocrisy of going after this program while they turn a blind eye to Cal and UK every year.

I’m wondering how this is all going to play out. Every indication points to the LSU fanbase being out for blood if the NCAA acts - especially when they know they play in a conference with UK, Missouri, Vandy, etc. that get away with this every year. It may get ugly, and nothing would please me more than to see the NCAA on the receiving end of some serious backlash. Not saying I agree with what Wade/LSU did - just the hypocrisy of going after this program while they turn a blind eye to Cal and UK every year.

Can't be any worse than UNC getting away with fake classes for years.

The LSU fansbase holds no power whatsoever

The LSU fansbase holds no power whatsoever
Obviously that’s true. But if they start getting extra vocal - including at big football games this fall - then I highly doubt the NCAA will want that kind of negative publicity. That’s why I’m curious to see what kind of effect they may have on potential penalties, etc.

Wofford's big Mark Eaton-looking center just backed his man down and effortlessly made about a 6 foot hook shot. I feel like it's been literally a few years since a Syracuse player did this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom