NCAA action Thursday | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA action Thursday

I like Rhody a lot, that team can hit 3's. They also cost us a tourney bid so they could at least win a few games.
I think they will beat Creighton. Oregon I couldn't pull the trigger.

Would Gonzaga losing single-handedly blow up every bracket in the country?

Not that bad. I think more had 'Zona in the final four from that region than Gonzaga.

Not surprised so many close games early, these early tourney games have no juice, feels like I am watching the SWAC opening conf tourney on a Tuesday. Hard for these lower seeded teams to get going.

Stinks for all you suckers who picked UVA to lose.

I picked them to lose...vs. the spread

tumblr_inline_n0u7ifWFEg1rcmea6.gif

I had Gonzaga game at Under 156. Didn't understand that one. Their D has been very good. And if they crumble it will be their offence that usually fails them.

They really loaded up the front of the schedule with "upset" type seeds. I wonder if it was coincidence or intended.

6 games have started today
- 3 had 13 seeds
- 2 had 12 seeds.

maybe its just me but for the 1st round dont the friday games always seem to be better than the thursday games? tournament takes a day to get going then on friday it explodes with upsets and close games and buzzer beaters. thursday always seems to be kinda boring. been that way so far. even on paper these games are kinda blah.

I love the Buffalo wild wings commercial, maybe if I go there my waitress can take number 1 and 21 out of the game for Syracuse.

I love the Buffalo wild wings commercial, maybe if I go there my waitress can take number 1 and 21 out of the game for Syracuse.
Ouch. You're cruel. This is the best commercial hands down. SNACK HOODIE!!!
capital-one-snack-hoodie-featuring-samuel-l-jackson-large-10.jpg

If Florida loses, will Vandy be kicked out of the tournament in the middle of their game?
with about 18 mins left in the 2nd half...the horn goes off and a short, fat, bald man walks out on the court...

'im sorry, you are only here because...well, you beat florida 2x last week...and it appears as if we've made a mistake...'

(blows whistle...hand goes up...points to northwestern...)

'you win'

(looks back at vandy)

'we did you the favor of packing your bags, please proceed right to the bus...'

(runs off court...)

with about 18 mins left in the 2nd half...the horn goes off and a short, fat, bald man walks out on the court...

'im sorry, you are only here because...well, you beat florida 2x last week...and it appears as if we've made a mistake...'

'you win'

(looks back at vandy)

(runs off court...)

Charles Barkley is not short.

Can't believe Bucknell has been scoring so easily in this one. I did a big parlay and have hit on everything except this O/U. Ugh.:bang:

'you win'

(looks back at vandy)

(runs off court...)

They should have put Vandy in Buffalo, so we could be on standby.

Kermit Davis is pulling a Boeheim on Minnesota. Frustrating them with 2-3 zone.

I thought UVA was as close to a lock as you can get. They wont make a deep run due to the lack of offense besides weird haircut dude but I didn't see any scenario where they lost today.

They didn't cover though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom