NCAA Day 1 Thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Day 1 Thread

Wow. Wished that St. Mary's shot went in. That would have been an epic NCAA game ending. We need one of those.

Wow. Wished that St. Mary's shot went in. That would have been an epic NCAA game ending. We need one of those.
Hopefully there's one in this Marquette game that causes Buzz' head to combust.

Why do Marquette and Pitt only play well against us?
Because they play physically, we don't and Big East refs let hem get away with their style of play.

Why do Marquette and Pitt only play well against us?

The way their teams are constructed ...I arrogantly think they recruit and play a certain style to specifically beat syracuse lol

What was that a tie up? Guy over the back. Other official called it. It can't then also be a tie up after that same guy committed the foul

I thought for a minute that Gonzaga was going to start to pull away. Their advantage with two 7 footers on the floor is tremendous. But the whole team got lazy on defense a little bit and Southern is right back in it.

Need one of these upsets. I don't like when there are no upsets in front of us!!!

Dam. Marquette keps coming back. Keep thinking it is over, and then it is not.

Worst 3 point shooting team in the tourney hits 3 contested treys in a row. Unreal.

Crap the way Marquette has been hitting those 3s...

This is just like the Paul Harris game.
Marquette is clearly intentionally fouling, the ref goes blind, and the Davidson kid loses it.

That sucks.