NCAA day 2 games thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA day 2 games thread

This blows for Purdue.
DYb8RiKXkAAg7nJ.jpg

This is AO for Purdue.
Sucks it was in a 2-15 game.

Something always seems to go wrong for Purdue.
I had them losing 2nd round in my brackets.

This sucks though as Nova has a real easy path if they get by Bama.

Butler’s offense is surgical. Owning the Hogs on the glass. I never ever get a Butler pick right.

Butler’s offense is surgical. Owning the Hogs on the glass. I never ever get a Butler pick right.

it is amazing how good that program is, back to back title game appearances and still now a very good program after Stevens left. they look impressive today

it is amazing how good that program is, back to back title game appearances and still now a very good program after Stevens left. they look impressive today

Yup. Very inpressive. Like you said Holtmann now this Jordan guy post Stevens and they are consistent and always freaking good.

This blows for Purdue.
DYb8RiKXkAAg7nJ.jpg

This is AO for Purdue.
Sucks it was in a 2-15 game.
CSF was beating the ever loving crap out of him all game. Literally shoving him to the ground. This is not surprising and another example of how officiating needs to get the game in order.

They got me too. I didn't put a whole lot of thought into my picks this year, but thought Arkansas would handle them.

They got me too. I didn't put a whole lot of thought into my picks this year, but thought Arkansas would handle them.

Their guards didn’t look especially quick today. Nothing compared to say Alabama or Florida’s. As a whole they looked lethargic and uninspired. Thought they would have a big athletic advantage but not at all.

Announcer literally just laughed out loud at a called charge in the Texas/Nevada game and said "no...that's not a charge".

Announcer literally just laughed out loud at a called charge in the Texas/Nevada game and said "no...that's not a charge".

Looks like Bamba is playing well? Double-double already.

Is Nevada an all transfer team?
I remember those Martin twins from NC State.

Looks like Bamba is playing well? Double-double already.
I just flipped over as that happened but the little bit I've watched seems like he's active but is having the Ayton problem where all his guards think they play for Syracuse and won't do an entry pass.

I like Lappas he actually rips referees and tell us non obvious stuff.
Good analyst.
Too bad he is on the 7th broadcast team.

What the heck was that Charlie-foxtrot of an inbounds play Texas ran? Sheesh. No one came forward for the ball. Texas is super lucky Nevada didn't score there.

Us telling Matt Coleman "no, we good" is making me haz a sadz right now. :oops:

Us telling Matt Coleman "no, we good" is making me haz a sadz right now. :oops:
I refuse to believe JB just said we are all set to Matt Coleman.

I think he probably was token interested and JB didn’t want to bother as he wasn’t getting him.

If Coleman wanted to come here then JB deserves to get killed.
It makes no sense though as we had no backup after Quade Green.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom