NCAA day 2 games thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA day 2 games thread

Way too early for an upset alert update -- Texas Southern up 5, 20-15 against Xavier.

One of my worst time as a Syracuse fan was when we were in a nailbiter is 2012 against UNC Asheville.
People to this day still talk about the refs giving us that one. UNCA was a 14 seed though, they were awfully seeded

I think Jimmy the Gent paid Marcus Foster of Creighton a visit before this game

I think Jimmy the Gent paid Marcus Foster of Creighton a visit before this game

You might know this, but Foster used to play for Kansas State. He and Weber did not have a good relationship to say the least.

"He was in the range of hitting his arm of the follow through"...

Lol... ok guy. He either fouled him or he didn't. It looked like he didnt but the refs got scared of all the MSU fans being mean.

"He was in the range of hitting his arm of the follow through"...

Lol... ok guy. He either fouled him or he didn't. It looked like he didnt but the refs got scared of all the MSU fans being mean.

Pathetic broadcasting

K-State is just terrible but Creighton cannot play any defense. The more I watch, the more I think we match up well with 50-55 of the teams in the field.

Also, I've seen so many crazy threes this tournament. Hopefully we're all crazy three'd out by the time we get to 9:40.

not a KSTATE fan . i seem to remember them screwing us out of a bowl bid becuz their fans "traveled better".

Unless Michigan State is absolutely clueless against the zone, we'd have no chance. We'd have major issues scoring on them too. But I'd love a shot at them, it starts tonight

Miles Bridges pushes off a lot and it isn’t called.

I haven't' loved the way they've officiated some of that - Bridges is just slamming his way through to get in deep, and they call Bucknell for the foul for holding ground. Strange. I mean, I'm okay with no foul, a flopping squad would likely be picking up some fouls on Bridges though...so at the very least, don't call it on Bucknell.

I'm going for the Xavier game...I think we might get a fight in this one before the game is over!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom