NCAA day 2 games thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA day 2 games thread

Can you review when the ball was actually out of bounds, or can you review the play where you thought the ball went out of bounds?

Like, what if they noticed it went out of bounds 5 seconds earlier - I'm pretty sure they can't consider that.

I love that Texas just gave up rather than going for another foul - brilliant! There was like 8 seconds left, and they just quit.

Also, buy uniform tops that match the color of your shorts. It just looks better that way.

What the heck was that Charlie-foxtrot of an inbounds play Texas ran? Sheesh. No one came forward for the ball. Texas is super lucky Nevada didn't score there.

That was really bad, lol.

I like Lappas he actually rips referees and tell us non obvious stuff.
Good analyst.
Too bad he is on the 7th broadcast team.

Syracuse fans don’t like him when he does our games. Tells it how it is. “They’re standing around” over and over, lol.

Tom Izzo is such an underrated ahole.
He has skated by all these years but the Nassar stuff just showed he isn’t this classy guy the media cartel give off.

I know Michigan State is winning this game but they are playing 8 on 5 and Bucknell is getting nothing.

State crashes the boards hard every possession and Ward pushes off without getting called.

Are we at least all in agreement that nobody is cheering for Bruce Pearl regardless of what it does to our brackets?
He oozes cheater.
I like Barkley but I can’t stand Pearl.

Tom Izzo is such an underrated ahole.
He has skated by all these years but the Nassar stuff just showed he isn’t this classy guy the media cartel give off.

I know Michigan State is winning this game but they are playing 8 on 5 and Bucknell is getting nothing.

State crashes the boards hard every possession and Ward pushes off without getting called.

It's kind of funny - posted this before a couple times over the years, but when I went to a B10 school, some people I knew that went to Michigan St for undergrad said the basketball team was pretty much a nightmarish blend of kids that raped and pillaged their way through school with no consequences...and not like fun "kids being kids" crap. It was all second hand, so could be lies, but I never really cared for Izzo as a result.

Bucknell doing a good job hanging in there....surprising as Michigan State is playing okay on offense.

These refs are annoying me. Bucknell can't win if you don't let them guard the post. :(

Bucknell doing a good job hanging in there...surprising as Michigan State is playing okay on offense.
Michigan State is playing well.
Bucknell is making shots.

If we are lucky enough to win tonight we won’t come close to shooting as well as Bucknell.

Ward will have Chukwu and Sidibe fouled out quick.

MSU hasn't impressed me all year and I don't understand the hype. They struggled with vastly inferior teams this year in a down Big Ten and aren't getting past Duke anyway.

Bucknell doing a good job hanging in there...surprising as Michigan State is playing okay on offense.

This is fun so far. Bucknell looks nothing like a Patriot League team right now...this offense is crisper than what SU runs and every player's got a bit of skill.

Can't imagine they'll stay in the game for much longer, though.

upload_2018-3-16_20-4-47.png

So, if Texas Southern beats Xavier, they probably become a Q1 win.

:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom