NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 26 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 26

Is CBS’ Saturday night programming such a ratings juggernaut that they dispatch the Elite Eight to TBS?
Also this is a year in the rotation that TBS gets Final Four and title games. One thing I remember when this happened in 2016 was Turner had "homer" feeds on their other channels. I watched the Nova/UNC title game on the Villanova feed.

Now we are seeing why the over/under on this game was a measly 126.5.

And that appears to have been very generous.
I made a small play on the under. I wish it was a larger play.

Nova deserves a lot of credit.
Teams always play like chit against them.
It’s the team.
They are out toughing one of the toughest teams in the nation.

College hoops really is down though. I feel like Nova and Kansas aren’t as good years in the past.
If Kansas gets through tomorrow the Nova/KU winner wins the 'ship.

Edwards is having one of the worst games in recent elite 8 history

Hot take of the year. Hardly hear anything about the dude until his teams reach the elite 8
Sampson getting smoked in a big game is the least surprising thing ever.

Sampson getting smoked in a big game is the least surprising thing ever.
college gameday sport GIF

The officials are starting to let Houston hold when Villanova drives. It was blatant in their last possession, right in from of Wright. He was letting the official know it but the official said no foul.

The officials are starting to let Houston hold when Villanova drives. It was blatant in their last possession, right in from of Wright. He was letting the official know it but the official said no foul.
The muggings have been going on all game and it’s actually getting worse

One of the elite refs in college hoops, Rochester’s high-stepping Jeff Anderson.
I believe this is just the way people from Rochester run.

They are a proud people with their pop, garbage plates and Zweigle’s dogs. These things make them so happy they can’t run like the rest of the world.

Ra-cha-cha indeed!

Sampson most overrated coach ever.

Can't agree with that hot take at all.
The guys has got Houston to a sweet 16, elite 8 (or better) and a final four the last 3 years.

He may have his strategic flaws, doesn't coach pretty, but he set up a winning system and program in Houston!

Houston is horrible on offense… defense wins championships they say…. Kinda makes sense

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom