NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 26 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 26

Karl Krauser is rolling over in his grave along with Ontario lett

Why can’t people like myself win the lottery so I can offer Jay Wright 10+ mill a year to come coach for us?

Houston couldn’t hit water if they fell out of a boat.

Why can’t people like myself win the lottery so I can offer Jay Wright 10+ mill a year to come coach for us?
He wouldn’t take it. Kentucky offered that and he said no.

Is it just me or does Jay Wright win all the games he should lose ?

I understand Houston made nothing but to win by 6 after only scoring 50 is having your team prepared and playing hard for you.

Dang I love Wright

It'd be cool for Miami to beat Kansas but we really need the Jayhawks to win tomorrow and beat Nova next week. Kansas is a tad more offensively skilled than the Houston team the wildcats just beat.

Raptors up 66-38 against Indiana in the first half, and the freaking game may be cancelled because a speaker was on fire / sparking.

Building being evacuated by the fire chief in a slow orderly manner (section by section around the speaker) and game delayed.

Nobody is in danger thankfully,

Now the game has been suspended.
28 point lead and the game will not count.

He wouldn’t take it. Kentucky offered that and he said no.
He said no to UK most likely because he didn’t want to deal with all of the ethical issues being the head coach of Kentucky requires. Wouldn’t have those issues at SU.

If you’re Wildhack you at least have to make the call to Wright to see if he wants the Syracuse job. If his price is $10M a year it is what it is. Pay it and be done with it so this program can get back to where it belongs.

If you shoot 1-18 from 3.. you shouldn’t even be in the game
I said that during their last game….there is no denying they have some serious athletes, but their offense is absolutely terrible. Athletes does not equally baskets, which we have certainly experienced here!

Cooking some chicken right now.

Go same with some sort of Chicken Salad, or load up on the tacos while watching Duke hopefully lose?

The sport is broken. TV wonks lauding toughness and D...BS. the games are boring because offense stinks.
The leaders of college hoops don’t want to clean up the sport and make it better.
College basketball refs are the worst.

They ref as many games as they can and call games terribly.

Offense teams can be mugged and refs allow way too much physicality.

Raptors up 66-38 against Indiana in the first half, and the freaking game may be cancelled because a speaker was on fire / sparking.

Building being evacuated by the fire chief in a slow orderly manner (section by section around the speaker) and game delayed.

That’s insane.

And Oshae had 16 pts in the 1st half. Almost half his teams pts.

He said no to UK most likely because he didn’t want to deal with all of the ethical issues being the head coach of Kentucky requires. Wouldn’t have those issues at SU.

If you’re Wildhack you at least have to make the call to Wright to see if he wants the Syracuse job. If his price is $10M a year it is what it is. Pay it and be done with it so this program can get back to where it belongs.
What ethical issue are we talking about?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom