NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 29-30 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 29-30

Can't root for Houston, Sampson is a cheating slime. Though I have nothing against their players.
But kudos to OSU who came back to make it a game. Their switch to the 1-3-1 confused Houston for a bit and got them a good run to tie it up at 55. They gave them a better game than we did.

Baylor will be a nightmare for Houston
Yes. Houston has not had to play a good offensive team yet. Rutgers, us, and OSU. They won't find Baylor (if they get there) so easy to stop.

If Edwards had 20 more lbs he would have dominated houston as it was he have them fits while he was in.

Yes. Houston has not had to play a good offensive team yet. Rutgers, us, and OSU. They won't find Baylor (if they get there) so easy to stop.

Arkansas would handle Houston, too, but I doubt that's gonna happen.

If Edwards had 20 more lbs he would have dominated houston as it was he have them fits while he was in.

This board should pool its resources and give Edwards a $10,000 gift certificate to Five Guys. Is that an NCAA infraction?

Baylor. Championship game. Sharpie.

current state of the Mus Bus

1617070618318.png

Gonzaga Baylor could be a great one

Was supposed to happen earlier in the year when they were 1-2 but corona.

Cant see offensive rebound after offensive rebound for Houston vs Baylor.

I can see Michigan taking out the Zags.

Gonzaga Baylor could be a great one
That's a worthy final, and far greater than Emmert deserves. The NCAA has lucked in to two ascendant teams.

Was supposed to happen earlier in the year when they were 1-2 but corona.
MI
Cant see offensive rebound after offensive rebound for Houston vs Baylor.

I can see Michigan taking out the Zags.
Good post. The loss of Livers I believe makes it too steep a hill to climb. Michigan is clearly the 3rd best team in the tourney.

Michigan does not play like a big ten team. They play the beautiful game. Their bigs pass and shoot well, the ball movement is a delight. Big Ten basketball is Woody Hayes and 3 yards and a pile of dust. Elbows and grabbing, Pittsburgh on steroids.

Talking about Baylor, its woman's basketball coach Kim Mulkey just had some crazy comments about Covid Testing. (Basically that they need to stop them now)

CuseRunner is in love.

Kellogg picks the JB-Buddy Sweet Sixteen run as his story of the Tournament

Talking about Baylor, its woman's basketball coach Kim Mulkey just had some crazy comments about Covid Testing. (Basically that they need to stop them now)

CuseRunner is in love.

she said that for the final 4 games. She’s an idiot. She wants kids to be able to play even if they have covid because it’s the final 4. Won’t happen anyways.

she said that for the final 4 games. She’s an idiot. She wants kids to be able to play even if they have covid because it’s the final 4. Won’t happen anyways.

She didn't quite say she wanted to let anybody knowingly play with covid. She just wanted the NCAA to set up procedures so they can't find out if they have covid. Subtle difference. Equally stupid.

Baylor defender was still moving there. Crappy way for Notae to foul out

She didn't quite say she wanted to let anybody knowingly play with covid. She just wanted the NCAA to set up procedures so they can't find out if they have covid. Subtle difference. Equally stupid.

She should call Goodell. The NFL did a great job of juking stats and plowing forward

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom