NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 29-30 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 29-30

Mitchell might be the fastest guard I have ever seen. I am sure I am exaggerating... but he is insanely fast.

This game is close cuz Mitchell got those three fouls in the 1H. Even in the second half he's not playing his normal hellacious defense for fear of picking up that 4th foul.

Both games have had similar flows tonight... with both Oregon St and Arkansas making their runs around the 10 minute mark of the fourth quarter when the games seemed well in control.

Kellogg picks the JB-Buddy Sweet Sixteen run as his story of the Tournament
If only some of our own fans would appreciate what’s going on.

Baylor is definitely the second best team in the tournament but they’re going to need their best defensive game of the season to beat Gonzaga

71 years since the FF for Baylor.
37 years since the FF for Houston

2 takeaways
1. Great to have elite 8 games with none of Duke, UNC, Kentucky and Kansas.
2. UConn should have a shot at the FF again around 2050.

Baylor is definitely the second best team in the tournament but they’re going to need their best defensive game of the season to beat Gonzaga

I think we may be overlooking USC a bit -- they have won their tournament games by 14, 16 and 34 (over Kansas). I would not be surprised if the game tonight against the Zags is competitive throughout with the Zags pulling away in the end.

I think we may be overlooking USC a bit -- they have won their tournament games by 14, 16 and 34 (over Kansas). I would not be surprised if the game tonight against the Zags is competitive throughout with the Zags pulling away in the end.
If the favorites win tonight, I would say USC is easily the best team any of the F4 teams had to beat. Talk about some soft draws, yowzers.

If the favorites win tonight, I would say USC is easily the best team any of the F4 teams had to beat. Talk about some soft draws, yowzers.
I would agree with that though Gonzaga has had a pretty soft run up until now.

1617141888799.png

An official has collapsed early in the Gonzaga and USC game. It looks very serious. He was flat on his back and not moving.

Ever see a guy that preens and poses more than Timme after a made basket? Yeesh. Play the friggin' game.

Not so good a call... so far anyway. It looks like a longshot even just covering the 8.5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom