NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 29-30 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 29-30

Seth davis said two nights ago. “USC will be by far the best defense Gonzaga has seen”. May be true, but Timme laughs at such assertions!!

Seth davis said two nights ago. “USC will be by far the best defense Gonzaga has seen”. May be true, but Timme laughs at such assertions!!
There are two teams waiting on the other side of the bracket that are light years better than USC from a defensive standpoint.

There are two teams waiting on the other side of the bracket that are light years better than USC from a defensive standpoint.
Yeah. He just meant up to this point. I don’t think Michigan, Baylor or Houston stays within 20 points. When I saw they were still +130 on the ML to win it all I put A LOT on them earlier this week. I hope Skaneateles lake is ready for a new boat:cool:

Gonzaga makes the game look easy. They play fast and move the ball as well as any team in years. The final four looks to be three number one seeds and Houston. Should be very good to watch.

Yeah. He just meant up to this point. I don’t think Michigan, Baylor or Houston stays within 20 points. When I saw they were still +130 on the ML to win it all I put A LOT on them earlier this week. I hope Skaneateles lake is ready for a new boat:cool:
I'd hold on to that canoe you have just in case. I'm on the other side of you looking to bang Baylor if they get to the final. Already have them at +1000 but looking to collect more.

So what do u think the line would be if they meet in the final?

I'd hold on to that canoe you have just in case. I'm on the other side of you looking to bang Baylor if they get to the final. Already have them at +1000 but looking to collect more.

So what do u think the line would be if they meet in the final?
Whoa. +1000 baylor is delicious!! Although I believe you will have to tear it up during one shining moment.

maybe zags -7 ?

Btw I spent much of my youth on Skaneateles Lake. Do u go there a lot?

Whoa. +1000 baylor is delicious!! Although I believe you will have to tear it up during one shining moment.

maybe zags -7 ?
Got that in December. Same time I purchased Houston at 30 to 1. All the other tickets are in the trash.

Back in December when the two were scheduled to play the game was cancelled day of so a line had been established. Gonzaga was favored by 2.5. If that line is -7 next week I'll be stylin' in a boat that will make yours look like the S.S. Minnow. :)

Of the four other teams still alive the odds are as follows:

Baylor + 240
Houston + 450
Michigan + 600
UCLA + 1500

No way it’s -7 I bet 4.5
When 690 watches the Zags he sees a combination of the 1990 Runnin' Rebs, the 1979 Spartans and a splash of the 1992 Dream Team for good measure. :)

When 690 watches the Zags he sees a combination of the 1990 Runnin' Rebs, the 1979 Spartans and a splash of the 1992 Dream Team for good measure. :)
Haha! Yes!

but please don’t disrespect Suggs comparing him to Magic and Isaiah. He’s on a different level

Playing a zone against Gonzaga is not a great idea. They have excellent ball movement, they pass the ball well and have several good shooters. I suspect in their next two games they will be challenged by teams that play aggressive man to man and make them work for their shots. It should make for more competitive games.

I think I remember that Kentucky team

I think they have something like 27 double digit victories in a row. No doubt that is impressive until u realize prolly 22 of those Ws were against teams not even in the kenpom top 70. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom