NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 29-30 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 29-30

Who is the old UCLA fan they keep showing?

When Wagner grabbed that rebound he looked like Rony Seikaly not calling a TO after the Smart dagger.

The wind resistance of that doo was the difference.

Damn I like this UCLA team but I don't want Gonzaga to get another easy game.

Brutal loss for Michigan.
This was supposed to be THE YEAR for the B1G. All time dominance was going to be established.

0 teams in the Final Four. Still no NCs in basketball since 2000.

Gonzaga is ridiculous. Hard to see them losing. Hard to see them winning by less than double figures in any game.

This was supposed to be THE YEAR for the B1G. All time dominance was going to be established.

0 teams in the Final Four. Still no NCs in basketball since 2000.

Gonzaga is ridiculous. Hard to see them losing. Hard to see them winning by less than double figures in any game.
Gonzaga -14 over UCLA. They’ll blowout baylor or Houston as well.

Gonzaga -14 over UCLA. They’ll blowout baylor or Houston as well.
People talk about Houston's easy ride so far but when u add up the seeds if both get to the finals they'll be quite similar.

Not sure if anyone else has said this, but the worst thing about UCLA winning last night is there will be new calls for the NCAA Tournament field to be expanded since one of the last teams in made a run to the Final 4.

Please don’t expand the tournament field! If anything, go back to 64!

I guess you were expecting the Zags -15 against Baylor, right?
Yes! Good news though is zags -6 is the greatest example of free money in the history of modern civilization. Remember the IRS allows you to borrow 50% of your 401k.

Yes! Good news though is zags -6 is the greatest example of free money in the history of modern civilization. Remember the IRS allows you to borrow 50% of your 401k.
I use William Hill and the beautiful thing is that you can place the bet right now.

Gonzaga has a nice edge given the opponents on Saturday. Not to take anything away from UCLA but playing Houston is the proverbial Texas Death Match. That game will be a war.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom