NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 29-30 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 29-30

I think Few gets it done and will return as the preseason number 1 next year too.
Very possible they could lose Kispert, Suggs, Timme and Ayayi to the draft. That said Few will probably find a couple of dudes from 7,000 miles away that will be first team A-As.

I think Mark Few has passed Stevens and Wright as my desired next realistic Syracuse coach.
Phil Jackson, Gregg Popovich, or Steve Kerr. If we can't get any of them, maybe Hank Iba or Dean Smith --except I don't want to see any of that four corners mumbo jumbo. Maybe we could peal Coach K away from Duke.

Just hope Houston doesn't steal one and Gonzaga beats Michigan/UCLA. We need a Baylor/Gonzaga final. By far the two best teams.

A 10:00 pm start on a Tuesday night for the East Coast. I'd love to watch Michigan vs. UCLA live but I'm whipped from work today. I see the NCAA is taking lessons from MLB on how to lose a generation of fanbase for a few pieces of silver.

Very possible they could lose Kispert, Suggs, Timme and Ayayi to the draft. That said Few will probably find a couple of dudes from 7,000 miles away that will be first team A-As.
I always root for players to stay in school, but Suggs had an run-of-the-mill game tonight and posted 18-10-8. There is absolutely no reason for him to stay.

I always root for players to stay in school, but Suggs had an run-of-the-mill game tonight and posted 18-10-8. There is absolutely no reason for him to stay.
Yeah he's probably a top five pick. You get drafted that high u have to go.

Watching Michigan UCLA has me wondering if Gonzaga will be favored by 12 or 15 Saturday.

The Bruins will probably put up a better fight if they advance but that ain't sayin' much. I'm sure the Zags had something to do with it but USC looked atrocious. Tons of unforced errors.

The Bruins will probably put up a better fight if they advance but that ain't sayin' much. I'm sure the Zags had something to do with it but USC looked atrocious. Tons of unforced errors.
Gonzaga AD is apparently reaching out to the Pacers to see their availability this week for a scrimmage to keep them fresh.

This Michigan UCLA game is so rigged its laughable

Why would any higher ups care which lamb gets lead to slaughter on Saturday night?
Just keep inflating that Finals line with big margins over these pretenders. Then watch in horror when that undefeated season goes down in flames.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom