NCAA Final Four Games for May 28-30 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Final Four Games for May 28-30

the cornell game this year she watched with me all way up to when we took lead. Then she got up to go to bathroom and they scored and we lost. Let’s just say after that i was forced to sleep on couch as might of blamed her having to pee cost us that game.

the cornell game this year she watched with me all way up to when we took lead. Then she got up to go to bathroom and they scored and we lost. Let’s just say after that i was forced to sleep on couch as might of blamed her having to pee cost us that game.
so I think that means she needs to watch every single game from here on out and is not allowed to move away from the screen until the game is over!
loudly-crying-face.png
smilelaugh.jpg

believe me I try. But our 4yr old son hasn’t grown patience to sit n watch yet so always running around n she knows during game i’m not chasing him lol. He is also lucky for cuse games. We always attend 3-4 games year. Always least 2-3 take drive up to cuse and then drive to baltimore for hopkins game. His first and only game was the last year we played rutgers in dome. We were losing all game , while my son fell sleep even before started. But he woke up for 4th and we came back n won. He also got ball from john desko that day. Was one of the few words he could say and watched team warm up all he would say ball ball ball. Him and i were sitting right at rail behind bench and desko heard him n gave him ball. Was great day besides it was super cold and windy.

I also witness one of the best finishes from cuse in acc tourney held at ppl park in chester when we tied it and then won it with just 20 seconds left vs duke. That was an awesome game which ended fantastic and was actual first date of my now wife and I. That’s right first actual date took her to cuse duke game. Also since then every game she attended with me or actually sat and watch we have never lost. Clearly lately haven’t been able to get her to watch games last two years. lol

Now I'm obligated to post the highlights:

Being there was even better. All miserable we’re losing look like wouldn’t even get ball to tie and then BAM INSANITY. The crowd was mostly cuse fans which didn’t surprise me best and most committed fans in sports.

Was also at the title game vs ND. Was at that one by myself(wife had work that day and couldn’t attend) and we lost.

That team i thought for sure should of made champ weekend atleast. But got knocked out by hopkins and standwick brothers. Their goalie(hopkins) can’t think of his name but wasn’t very good all season but last few games he really stepped it up and he made some big saves that game.

That team i thought for sure should of made champ weekend atleast. But got knocked out by hopkins and standwick brothers. Their goalie(hopkins) can’t think of his name but wasn’t very good all season but last few games he really stepped it up and he made some big saves that game.
I believe the goalie was Eric Schneider--hop fans complained about him all season and then he got hot and they made it to championship weekend

One doesn't have to go to far back to get a final four without an ACC team. In 2017, Maryland played Denver and OSU played Towson

Rutgers? Good lord

Let’s go Cornell

The only reason I’m watching this is out to lunch. Haven’t watched a second of the tournament

3-1 Cornelll end of 1st
Turned off sound at 2:43 mark

Looked like the Cornell player's head landed in the goal mouth on the 8th goal.. I thought that wasn't supposed to count.

Put new seats in the dome make it so the lines on the field can be changed depending on the sport AC with no chance of weather delays on a side note the womens game is 10x as entertaining then anything the men have played all year and I’m a total Syracuse Homer. Those 2 semi’s on the womens side were completely iconic yesterday

I feel a little p.o.ed just sitting here waiting, but it must be pretty tough for fans who went to the games.

Probably not as PO’ed as Tillman will be when he realizes he has to play Monday at noon after finishing tonight after 8 pm. Feels like punishment for complaining about playing the second game again.

Probably not as PO’ed as Tillman will be when he realizes he has to play Monday at noon after finishing tonight after 8 pm. Feels like punishment for complaining about playing the second game again.
As much as I hate Maryland this is completely unfair situation. I love memorial day weekend as a way to crown a champion but loopholes like today makes a good argument on having more time between the semifinal and final. Also starting the season a little later would be nice to prevent these February snow games.

Maybe they should move the championship game to like 4 pm.

Maybe they should move the championship game to like 4 pm.

I doubt they can do that since tickets to Monday have already been sold. Also you’d have to get sign off from ESPN. I doubt they care much that the game two winner has a short turnaround.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom