NCAA Final Four Games for May 28-30 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Final Four Games for May 28-30

I doubt they can do that since tickets to Monday have already been sold. Also you’d have to get sign off from ESPN. I doubt they care much that the game two winner has a short turnaround.
No doubt.
Considerations by the NCAA of having a fair tournament are thrown out the window.

They could have gotten this game in before it started lightening.

Unfair as it is early, but I am jealous of Cornell. Young coach and program seems fresh. We hired a player who was great in late 1980s they bring in a recent star. Of course this us during a blow out win so my reaction is a bit over the top. Just bitter go Orange

Unfair as it is early, but I am jealous of Cornell. Young coach and program seems fresh. We hired a player who was great in late 1980s they bring in a recent star. Of course this us during a blow out win so my reaction is a bit over the top. Just bitter go Orange
We should've fired Gait this season, we are gonna go 1-13 next year

As i am very impressed with conner buszek coaching this year. He is young and prob can relate more to kids these days as a gait or any older generation coach can maby. But i think what is underrated as most prob believe ivy league not playing last year would hurt them. I feel it helped them extremely as they didn’t play games but could practice and had plenty of times to figure out their players put in their systems, and just sit back and watch what teams playing do. Actual games played def is a big need to improve and work out mistakes.But feel they had leg up as can focus just team chemistry and who they want to be or how they want to play. Yes when actual games come getting up to pace of game and seeing diff players then ones on own team. But they also had year of watching film of all these teams to least get a feel how they play and what they would see. Either way tremendous job done by cornell and congrats. Let’s go princeton!

McNaney incredible 3 saves in a row there. And they said he’s 66% in last 5 games.

Princeton’s offense has no shot against Twerps D.

PU defense has done a pretty good job so far. But their inability to score is game over.

Carc and Anish are the worst combo in all of sports commentating

I know ESPN is now the broadcast partner for the PLL but does anyone give AF who was drafted?

Maybe I’m old school but I couldn’t care less about pro lax.

Repeat what I said earlier, Cuse is not as far off as many believe. Gave finalists Maryland and Cornell tough games. 4-10 teams don't do that unless there are underlying strengths. Return of Hiltz is huge . Cuse next year can win double digits and be in tourney with just a few more key additions.

Let's all jump back into the wayback machine for a second.

Back when CBS used to show the LAX Finals weeks later on a delay, does anyone here remember who the color guy was?

Old timers like me would know, but let's see how you young'uns do.

Are we taking Lief Elsmo here? Guess we are about to find out if I’m an old timer or not.

Rutty has struggled all year against upper level and elite attack units, combine that with their mediocre fogo unit and you get this result. Props to them but they overachieved and will struggle to not take a step or 2 back
Good rope unit but their entire backline is average. Kirst masked much .

Rutgers will have to hit the portal hard again to avoid a return to b10 cellar. Pleased to see Cuse beating them to the portal this year

Let's all jump back into the wayback machine for a second.

Back when CBS used to show the LAX Finals weeks later on a delay, does anyone here remember who the color guy was?

Old timers like me would know, but let's see how you young'uns do.

Are we taking Lief Elsmo here? Guess we are about to find out if I’m an old timer or not.

Was this a few years before Mike Tirico was calling Section 3 lax playoff games?

Tough call on the Twerps.

I’d love to see them lose but that was a bad break for 3 unreleasable

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom