NCAA Final Four Games for Sat April 1 | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Final Four Games for Sat April 1

You really think this looks like an average team? Seriously?
Hot garbage all year long and gifted their second Final Four with a bunch mediocre teams, and always seem to get the benefit from the refs. UConn is a garbage program. Complete garbage through and through. Zero respect for them. Garbage, garbage, garbage.

Clingan is either a first round pick this summer or winning the National POY next season. I was wrong about him.

I'm watching something else - but following the score .
For those watching any reason to have any hope in Miami at this point?

Yukon has probably had the most impressive non-conference run in the history of modern college basketball. They’ve covered every game and have an average MOV of 20+ I think.

At least Storrs has to win one more game, but SDSU will prolly have the worst shooting performance ever

Only hope is Miami has another crazy 2nd half flip to switch

I'm not counting on it.

SDSU looked so bad today too.

Ugh.

Impressive. I have no hate for that team. They’re gonna win another one in a laugher.

Welp I’d have to say with us being locked into the gor, with the acc and all the madness going on currently in the college athletics landscape. We all laughed at them years ago but they may have positioned themselves far better then us for the future by getting back in to the big east and being independent in football.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom