NCAA Final Four Games for Sat April 1 | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Final Four Games for Sat April 1

UCONN's defense has been fabulous. They are in your face on the permimeter and nothing gets past Sanogo or Clingan.
When the refs don’t call aggressive defense close it plays into UConn’s favor.

Welp I’d have to say with us being locked into the gor, with the acc and all the madness going on currently in the college athletics landscape. We all laughed at them years ago but they may have positioned themselves far better then us for the future by getting back in to the big east and being independent in football.
We sucked the past decade because of Boeheim holding on too long and letting the program slip, not because of the move to the ACC.

We sucked the past decade because of Boeheim holding on too long and letting the program slip, not because of the move to the ACC.
Yes but we have no bargaining leverage like they do. We are stuck in the acc.

Kansas, Duke, Arizona, Texas, Alabama, Purdue, Michigan St, Virginia, and every other high seed and big time program….you’re all some cowards and I hate you all for coming up short this year.

Refs just handing it to UConn. Go ahead and start engraving their names on the National Championship trophy. Luckiest school in NCAA history to be gifted two NC’s with average teams.
I’m salty as well but eh.

But seriously sign me for two nattys (maybe) with an “average team”

We are one of the top 10 b-ball programs over the last 40 years.

Usually good, occasionally great would be more accurate.

“Occasionally good”….lol, what’s there, like 7 good teams every season to you?
We used to be. That top 10 needs to be rebuilt perception wise unfortunately.

Remember in 2011 when we were a 3 seed and got matched up against a conference opponent that had beaten us earlier in the season in the 2nd round because the Big East got a million teams in the tournament? That was cool. Along with the refs incorrectly calling the over and back.

UConn was also a 3 seed and got a conference opponent in the 2nd round. One they had already beat.

Remember in 2011 when we were a 3 seed and got matched up against a conference opponent that had beaten us earlier in the season in the 2nd round because the Big East got a million teams in the tournament? That was cool. Along with the refs incorrectly calling the over and back.

UConn was also a 3 seed and got a conference opponent in the 2nd round. One they had already beat.
We were better than UConn in both 2011 and 2014.

I do find it weird how excited people get to bring back players from a team that wasn't very good.
I would say our team was very young but you could see where it could go if everyone gets their heads on straight. There were flashes of greatness followed by boneheaded plays and decisions.

Danny Hurley before this season = mental case.
After getting to Final 4 = genius

I do find it weird how excited people get to bring back players from a team that wasn't very good.
Eh….college players get better. It’s not like Bell and Benny were scrub recruits. They could both be good college players next year. We’ll see.

We are one of the top 10 b-ball programs over the last 40 years.

Usually good, occasionally great would be more accurate.

“Occasionally good”….lol, what’s there, like 7 good teams every season to you?
I am with you orange Dw. I am sickened by watching uconn. Luckiest fng team ever. We need more titles but half of there’s will be won against crap teams. It makes me sick and very angry. My son goes to SU starting next year so let’s get on it Coach Red!

Scoop was 2-8 and played 36 minutes.

Dion was 8-10 and played 23 minutes.

Danny Hurley before this season = mental case.
After getting to Final 4 = genius
Yeah, he beat Iona, St. Mary’s, Arkansas, somebody that I don’t even remember, and Miami.

This year’s crappy Syracuse team could’ve beaten 3 or 4 of them.

Yeah, he beat Iona, St. Mary’s, Arkansas, somebody that I don’t even remember, and Miami.

This year’s crappy Syracuse team could’ve beaten 3 or 4 of them.
Gonzaga after the refs took out their best player and let UConn manhandle the Zags all game. Didn’t account for the drubbing UConn gave Gonzaga but definitely was a big factor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom