NCAA Final Four Games for Sat April 1 | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Final Four Games for Sat April 1

The only person I know from the state of Connecticut used to do weird things in his dorm room on camera on weird websites

Watching UConn reminds me how they’ve destroyed us on the recruiting trail lately. A lot of the type of players we would normally bank on getting have been going there instead in recent years.

Watching UConn reminds me how they’ve destroyed us on the recruiting trail lately. A lot of the type of players we would normally bank on getting have been going there instead in recent years.

Let me see if I remember this correctly. Jackson decommitted from us and we finished #2 - maybe - for Clingan? Anybody else?

What a terrible performance by the U. Couldn’t buy a basket. Shot like 30% from the field. What does UConn open at for final, -20?

Let me see if I remember this correctly. Jackson decommitted from us and we finished #2 - maybe - for Clingan? Anybody else?
We were supposed to get Jackson but he went to UConn last minute. Kadary decommitted from UConn and then committed to us. Clingan was always going to UConn even though he entertained us for a while.

They’re dominant. Just is what it is.

Yeah. What can you do. As a program they have had the stars align for them multiple times. That includes having the right players, the right system and the right circumstances. It's unusual and against the grain given all the issues with their AD and funding but not much to be said.

The obnoxious fanbase that doesn't truly appreciate how fortunate they are as fans is probably the hardest part to swallow. They are the UNC of the NE that way. Good for them I guess.

Hot garbage all year long and gifted their second Final Four with a bunch mediocre teams, and always seem to get the benefit from the refs. UConn is a garbage program. Complete garbage through and through. Zero respect for them. Garbage, garbage, garbage.
Ah. Now I see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom