NCAA Final Four Games for Sat April 6 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Final Four Games for Sat April 6

Maybe the one corner section, but not right behind the bench. And I have been to Final Fours, and all the seats are pretty full for both games. People did not have a clue. I told a lot of fans at yesterday's practice. I have been on both the Final Four and the Super Bowl volunteer committees here in Phx and I can tell you people come in and don't understand how hard it is to get to the stadium here. Absolutely no public transportation. One highway and in the end a bunch of 2 lane roads.
Sounds like some piss poor planning for such a big stadium

NC State hanging around. Too bad their shots are rushed, ill advised, & not falling.

Good strategy tonight on Edey. I mean, what can you do?

Purdue is very sloppy tonight (including Edey). If they have any chance against Uconn (if they get out of this one) they have to clean it up.

NC State hanging around. Too bad their shots are rushed, ill advised, & not falling.

Good strategy tonight on Edey. I mean, what can you do?

I always say that you are as tall as where you are holding the ball. Edey works so much off the dribble that Middlebrooks has timed his move and gotten a hand on the ball. They need to run plays where Edey can go right up with it. In any case, the Wolfpack is granting Purdue a big lead anyway by missing so many of their shots.

Last edited:
We need a group of shooters. Watching this makes that more apparent than it already was. One team having everyone join in the fun and one can't hit a thing. Please have our new PG be able to shoot

Burns is so out of shape. Throwing up junk now. Really hurting his team with his inability to stay in the game.

Burns is so out of shape. Throwing up junk now. Really hurting his team with his inability to stay in the game.
I don't think it's that. He's been fine all tourney, even in OT, it's still early. He's trying to make something happen because no one else is doing a thing

I'm curious as to how much Alabama fans genuinely care about this. Like this is clearly a huge deal for the UConn, Purdue, and NC State fanbases. Would Bama fans be euphoric if they won it all, or is it just something to bridge the gap to football season?

I'm curious as to how much Alabama fans genuinely care about this. Like this is clearly a huge deal for the UConn, Purdue, and NC State fanbases. Would Bama fans be euphoric if they won it all, or is it just something to bridge the gap to football season?
I feel like it would be like when we won the Soccer National Title.

There were a lot of Alabama fans at yesterday's practice. Although I left when they were coming out. So hard to tell without sitting in the crowd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom