NCAA Final Four Games for Sat April 6 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Final Four Games for Sat April 6

He's back and running to the bench. He's good

Give him some edibles, shoot him up with pain meds, and send him right back out there...just kidding.
they can't let it tighten up, they've got to get a stationary bike there for timeouts or when he's on bench

I am amazed at all of the empty seats, especially 2 large areas together. One is behind the NC bench which is NOT a good look. I can only guess that some groups of fans did not realize how difficult it is to get to that stadium on game days and they are still trying to get there.
UCONN or Alabama fans seats and they haven’t arrived yet

Reactions: cto
I absolutely hate watching college post play. Offensive player can run into the defender over and over again and then any contact when they go up for a shot is a foul.
Maddening

Good lord -- they came back from a TV commercial, to let Edey take ONE foul shot... and now another TV Commercial.

Do they have extra TV timeouts allotted during the Final 4 or something?

O"Connell limping badly, Purdue will go right at him

Good lord -- they came back from a TV commercial, to let Edey take ONE foul shot... and now another TV Commercial.

There was no under 12:00 time out. They had to get that one and tbe under 8:00 at the same time.

No time stoppage between uunder 12 and under 8.
Had to get 2 timeouts in

UCONN or Alabama fans seats and they haven’t arrived yet
Maybe the one corner section, but not right behind the bench. And I have been to Final Fours, and all the seats are pretty full for both games. People did not have a clue. I told a lot of fans at yesterday's practice. I have been on both the Final Four and the Super Bowl volunteer committees here in Phx and I can tell you people come in and don't understand how hard it is to get to the stadium here. Absolutely no public transportation. One highway and in the end a bunch of 2 lane roads.

State has a huge set of balls I'll give them that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom