NCAA Final Four Games for Sat April 6 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Final Four Games for Sat April 6

This is the Keats coached team I know. Sitting burns when he’s cooking and not running the offense through Horne first.

NC St's 9 game winning streak, was at least 7, possibly 8 more than I expected at the start of tournament week. This was bound to eventually happen.

I hope NC States fans give the team a very long standing ovation as they leave the court tonight. What they pulled off was incredible.
Even tonight they played hard and well enough defensively. Just couldn’t make there shots.

I should be charging for this but I’m feeling generous on this beautiful 35° spring morning.

The official 690 Final Four parlay has just been released.

***NC STATE +9.5
***Alabama +11.5

Trust it or fade it? Leave your comments below and be sure to like and subscribe!
If they ever do a Syracusefan gambling Mt. Rushmore I have to be considered.

Whale plays on Grant Nelson over .5 threes and Newton over 30.5 P/R/A

The camera zooming wayyy out to get Wolfson & Edey in frame. Lol. He is huge.

Zero percent chance this doesn’t become an inappropriate meme.

IMG_3790.jpeg

Edey did what Clark did last night: he ahd a hard time gettign shots off so he go the ball to his teamamtes who made shots. The Pack couldn't throw it in the ocean and their coach turned into a pumpkin. They are what we were in 2016.

I'm curious as to how much Alabama fans genuinely care about this. Like this is clearly a huge deal for the UConn, Purdue, and NC State fanbases. Would Bama fans be euphoric if they won it all, or is it just something to bridge the gap to football season?

Maybe Bama will be a basketball school now. :cool:

Crazy that 1 seeds only lost to 16 seeds twice. The first was Virginia and they bounced back and won a championship the next year. Second time was Purdue and the same thing might happen.
history repeating itself, it happens more than we realize

PA sounds like Adam Zucker, SYR grad and guy who hosted Selection Show on CBS, maybe not

I want to see Clingan vs Edey, but also would not be mad if Bama pulled the upset here. That said I hope Oats loses too.

Is Purdue the best program without a NC?
Good question. If you’re going by the all time aggregated AP Top 25, which I think is an excellent metric for program strength, it would actually be Illinois.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom