NCAA Final Four Games for Sat April 6 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Final Four Games for Sat April 6

Clingan is the best shot blocker going back to AD. Impossible to score against UConn in the paint.

That last 3 by UConn, was such pathetic defence by Alabama.

Spencer takes away the ball (in the fight for the board) about 9 feet away from the basket. Then strolls out to the 3 point line, where nobody follows and they let him take a wide open 3,

Good question. If you’re going by the all time aggregated AP Top 25, which I think is an excellent metric for program strength, it would actually be Illinois.
That was the other one I thought of. They really let one get away in 89 (as did we vs them).

Obviously a very long way to go but if Bama were to win it would be a bigger upset than Duke UNLV 1991.

Yeah I don’t know what he can do offensively in the nba but he can absolutely defend and rebound. Interesting piece somewhere
He’s 7’1” he will figure out the offense but in the defenseless nba he will be a big addition to whomever drafts him.

Clingan is so good. We never really had a chance with him, I think he's from Bristol and wanted to stay home. I think we made his final list but nobody else besides UConn had a realistic shot.

Last edited:
Good question. If you’re going by the all time aggregated AP Top 25, which I think is an excellent metric for program strength, it would actually be Illinois.

In terms of all time total program wins, you’ve got Temple, ND, and St John’s right behind #6 Cuse.

None of which have a Natty.

Purdue #11.
Illinois # 13.

Dunno how those all shake out in terms of total top 25 ranking tho.

Defense in the nba is mediocre. And the game is so boring.

Its hard to be an efficient defensive team in the NBA. But it has nothing to do with effort or being terrible defenders (for majority of players anyway).

When everybody can shoot, and it's so spread out, its hard to efficiently defend.

however so the husky girls got screwed by the refs last night...the men are making up for it in aces.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom