NCAA Final Four Games for Saturday April 3 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Final Four Games for Saturday April 3

Can somebody please do research and tell me how sasser got left to Houston. Has he just gotten hot of lately? I know the last 2 games he’s been good. And if I recall was decent vs us.

When Baylor and Gonzaga can put together juggernaut squads, I don’t want to hear any crap about how we’re doomed to kinda suck like Indiana and Georgetown did after their legendary coaches moved on.

We're not doomed... provided we don't lock ourselves into some artificially constrained candidate pool comprised of only prospects with former ties to the program.

Talk about emphasizing the wrong evaluative criteria.

The Qualty of basketball is tough. Your not beating this Houston team without scoring inside first. That's the one thing last year's team had on this years.

The Qualty of basketball is tough. Your not beating this Houston team without scoring inside first. That's the one thing last year's team had on this years.
As someone mentioned earlier in this thread - we're not beating UH with one scorer. You need a balanced attack like Baylor has and you need to hold them off their offensive glass. It was a bad match-up for SU.

She can sing but why are they doing these random covers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom