NCAA First Four Games for March 19-20 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA First Four Games for March 19-20

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
GI6X-1lWgAArrVz

GJC_ezpXEAAV0ti

Will UVA go on a mini-run and maybe win three games because some people think they should not have been selected or be their more normal NCAA self and flameout tonight after only scoring 42 points for the game?

I think one of these 10 seeds will make the S16. Trouble is picking the right one, light with the 5/12 games.

I wouldn't be surprised if Arizona makes it to the NCG. The P12 is due and this is their last chance. Would be ironic if after years of doing nothing in both sports that the last year of the P12 has them playing for the title in both FB and BBall.

I think UVA is in trouble tonight. Think the Pack goes down in round one too. Not sure Duke is built for the second weekend either.

Virginia offense does look improved as of late, but if this game comes down to the free throw line. I would be pretty nervous if I were a UVA fan. ACC vs Mountain West invitational with this one and Clemson vs New Mexico later this week.

Wagner only has 7 guys, could get interesting.
NEC won’t knock off a 1 seed again but they should roll tonight Merrimack to they beat defeated FDU last year. Just was left out bc they were new to D1.

Colorado st. Virginia game is fascinating. Rams are a much better team. Totally under seeded. But Cavs have Coach Bennett. I love the first half under even though it’s only 55.5. Lol
I took the over final. Need buckets!

You think the committee put 6 MWC teams in and they stink?
Take out the SDSU run to the finals last year and the MWC has been automatic loss typically blowouts in the tournament.

Ironically the best 2 teams might be in the play in.

I think it will by 2021 San Diego State this year that we blew out nice run last year but they can't shoot. The other 5 meh.

Wagner rolling like I said they beat Merrimack @ Merrimack and FDU couldn't even do that last year this one was easy. UVA will be easy too. Almost called them Clemson again lol.

Colorado st. Virginia game is fascinating. Rams are a much better team. Totally under seeded. But Cavs have Coach Bennett. I love the first half under even though it’s only 55.5. Lol
“Wake me up when there is 5 seconds left on the shot clock” Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day remix for Virginia basketball.

Take out the SDSU run to the finals last year and the MWC has been automatic loss typically blowouts in the tournament.

Ironically the best 2 teams might be in the play in.

I think it will by 2021 San Diego State this year that we blew out nice run last year but they can't shoot. The other 5 meh.

Wagner rolling like I said they beat Merrimack @ Merrimack and FDU couldn't even do that last year this one was easy. UVA will be easy too. Almost called them Clemson again lol.
UVA HAS BEEN TRASH ALL YEAR EXCEPT FOR THE GAME AGAINST THE Orange. CSU is the best passing team I've seen, Isiah Stevens is as good a guard as there is in the country. We'll see what transpires.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom