NCAA First Four Games for March 19-20 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA First Four Games for March 19-20

I’ve seen enough of Reynolds, sign me up for him now. Would’ve been light years better than anything we saw from the position this year.

Anyone watching the NIT game?
Just turned on The Hall at halftime of the first four game. St. Joe's by a couple and Kadary has been quiet.

Kadary has nothing around him.
He has Dawes, Davis - transfers from Clemson, Louisville. They are just another up and down team. They didn’t utilize Samuels, their big man, who transferred out and doing great at Florida.

He can be so passive, low motor - so talented but up and down. This is his best year too.

Whomever the St Joes coach is should be fired, they have so much talent, no reason that team should have 10 losses.

I think he will ultimately decide to play another season.
He’s one of those guys who will benefit from NIL the most, normally he’d declare and leave and end up somewhere, this big college payday year is one hell of a jump start. No pressure on making a decision, all your options laid out in front of you.

He’s one of those guys who will benefit from NIL the most, normally he’d declare and leave and end up somewhere, this big college payday year is one hell of a jump start. No pressure on making a decision, all your options laid out in front of you.
at 6-2, feels like he needs to prove it for a year vs better comp. Come on down

He has to become a point guard because he’s too small for a scoring guard in the NBA. That’s why he will come back. They are playing a freshman point guard.

Just read that St Joe’s is missing Lynn Greer jr, a starting guard tonight, who averages 11 points, 5 reb, 4 asst too.

If Hall could make a layup Kadary would have like 15 assists

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom