NCAA National Championship for Mon April 3 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA National Championship for Mon April 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
1680573277395.png

I'm done with this crap.

UConn has been great this tournament - can't call them lucky in anyway.

But at a big picture level, since 2010 they have been a top 4 seed twice (and all those seedings were fair) and they have 3 national titles. That is some tremendous luck over time.
14 seasons. 7 tournaments. 3 titles and the other 4 times they didn’t make it out of the first weekend. It’s all about those protected seeds though!!

Aggressive defense.. what that? Me Cuse fan, me only know passive 2-3 defense.
Crazy seeing both team's players an inch apart ngl

I think Kirk Ferentz designed SDSU’s offensive gameplan.

14 seasons. 7 tournaments. 3 titles and the other 4 times they didn’t make it out of the first weekend. It’s all about those protected seeds though!!

So they have made the second round 3 times in 14 years. Statistically / probability wise its insane... and the fact that its them rather than some other school we don't care about that are pulling it off is a kick in the nads.

Oh well, it is what it is.

This one unlike the others has just been sheer dominance. When was the last team that went through without being unchallenged like this -- not that I want to give them much props.

Why are they trying to post up the guy defended by Sonogo? Go opposite you idiots!

I love Hawkins. Kid has such a smooth stroke and quick off the dribble.

So they have made the second round 3 times in 14 years. Statistically / probability wise its insane... and the fact that its them rather than some other school we don't care about that are pulling it off is a kick in the nads.

Oh well, it is what it is.
They’ve only had 5 seasons they won a tournament game in that period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom