NCAA National Championship for Mon April 3 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA National Championship for Mon April 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, break the bank and get Dickinson and any transfer portal all stars and try to buy a chip

Even though UConn has dominated the entire tournament their fans really hate when you point out how easy their path was so make sure to mention it any time they get a little too excited
Yeah, if I was a UConn fan with 5 Nattys, that would really burn my britches.

Genuinely my worst nightmare as a lifelong Cuse fan and UMass alum.

Yukon fans are the worst people I’ve ever met in my life. And I’m pretty sure I knew a borderline Nazi in college.

We need a natty

Hurley always had them playing for the dinner, and now he's got the talent to back it up.

Genuinely my worst nightmare as a lifelong Cuse fan and UMass alum.

Yukon fans are the worst people I’ve ever met in my life. And I’m pretty sure I knew a borderline Nazi in college.

We need a natty
The only thing worse than UConn winning is our own “fans“ coming to this board saying they enjoy their game.

Taking a step back...San Diego State is in the National Championship game with this team.

What does that say?

Ok Huskies.. You've broken the analytics of the tourney with being a higher seed champion 3x now. Good for you beating weak fields.. and this year dominating them. We see you and congratulations to your team but not your coach or fanbase. 5 it is. Game on.. time Red to take the foundation and elevate. That's all I'm trying to think about.

UConn has won two Natty's after Calhoun retired with two different coaches. The only silver lining I see tonight is this gives me hope for Red to do the same thing here.

People forget that when you order the Tour of Italy you’re actually getting three things.

Hats off to Uconn in this tournament. No need for envy and jealousy, you can be a Syracuse die hard and still give credit where credit is due regardless of how easy paths to a NC perceivably were/are. We didn't even come close to making the tournament again I don't think we collectively can talk trash about a former rival who is about to have 5 NC's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom