NCAA National Championship: Mon April 8 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA National Championship: Mon April 8

My kids are too young to remember the Big East. They don't like Edey so they are rooting for UConn. This night cannot get over with soon enough. Six titles. Are you kidding me?
Why don't they like Edey? Just curious

We have to sacrifice another National Championship for Uconn so Hurley can go to Kentucky. Then Uconn will be bad again for another 10 years.

there’s not one matchup for Purdue, outside of Edey, that’s favorable for them. Pretty amazing a team that’s done as well as Purdue this season, can be so outmatched in the championship game.

We have to sacrifice another National Championship for Uconn so Hurley can go to Kentucky. Then Uconn will be bad again for another 10 years.
Murray gets the job and they keep going.

there’s not one matchup for Purdue, outside of Edey, that’s favorable for them. Pretty amazing a team that’s done as well as Purdue this season, can be so outmatched in the championship game.
Pretty boring to watch. Just like the women. I prefer parity.

Sheesh, was going to type that foul trouble might make this game interesting and then UConn scores 5 quick points.

Why don't they like Edey? Just curious
It's my boys. They don't appreciate big men in the paint. It's all threes with this Steph Curry generation. They don't think Edey is good. They just think he's tall. I try to tell them that's part of basketball.

UConn guards basically have an uninterrupted free screener out there in Clingan, since Edey is not coming out from below the basket. Doesn't help the Purdue guards, and helps UConn get to the middle of the floor pretty easily.

Unfortunately Edey doesn't have the agility or gas to come up once they drive.
The picks they set on offense is gorgeous to watch. Never seen it done so well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom