NCAA National Championship: Mon April 8 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA National Championship: Mon April 8

This is my first time watching Purdue all year...just based off of this game, they do not look very good. I guess UCONN is just that good. How in the world did this UCONN team lose to Seton Hall and Creighton by 15 points? They ook unstoppable

When he gets moving Edey gets up and down the court at a fairly good speed given his size.
It the agility / lack of ability to make quick movements that hurts him.

It's my boys. They don't appreciate big men in the paint. It's all threes with this Steph Curry generation. They don't think Edey is good. They just think he's tall. I try to tell them that's part of basketball.
Gotcha. I was just wondering if there was something about Edey as a person I had missed, because I've always read good thing about him.

This is my first time watching Purdue all year...just based off of this game, they do not look very good. I guess UCONN is just that good. How in the world did this UCONN team lose to Seton Hall and Creighton by 15 points? They ook unstoppable

Kadary dominated them in the Seton Hall game.
Sadly.

Kadary dominated them in the Seton Hall game.
Sadly.
He did it the first game, not the second. They beat them in December but got boatraced by 30 points in their second game in early March.

this is just torture having to see UConn win it again. Please let it be the last for a very long time uggh

He did it the first game, not the second. They beat them in December but got boatraced by 30 points in their second game in early March.
Ok. I was responding to how they beat them as was questioned. What was the point of your post?

Get out of a hardcore show and it looks like UConn may be the most hardcore thing ive ever seen. Hurley is the man. Just wow

this is just torture having to see UConn win it again. Please let it be the last for a very long time uggh
Assume they will win every year and be pleasantly surprised when they lose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom