NCAA National Championship: Monday April 5 | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA National Championship: Monday April 5

Zags can hide out in the west...inflates their ranking every year...same thing with teams like SDSU...no way they would have the records they do playing out east, imo.

Pretty much a no show tonight by Gonzaga.

It's hard to go deep in the NCAAs without explosive, athletic players

What’s the issue with Drew? I know they got dinged for some extra phone calls to recruits but he seems decent overall.

Drew is just as scummy as the rest of that program over the years. It's nothing to do with those phone calls. A current colleague of mine worked at the University from 99 through 2013 and some of the crap in general that goes on or has around the hoops program on top of others - well let's just say we wouldn't have glasses orange enough to let it ride.

not saying the result would be different at all, but would have been interesting if UCLA got a crack at them with how their offense was clicking and Cronin‘s plan on D.

Wouldn’t matter what college team you put out there tonight . They would not be denied

If Timme and Suggs go NBA, Gonzaga will step back.

And how many of those 4 Baylor guards are returning?
Teague is out of eligibility.
Mitchell is a borderline lottery pick.
Butler is a late 1st rounder.

They gone

Zags can hide out in the west...inflates their ranking every year...same thing with teams like SDSU...no way they would have the records they do playing out east, imo.
John Wooden might argue with your premise

Updating my earlier take.

Baylor faked Covid to avoid playing Gonzaga and giving them film on what was going to happen.

Title vacated completely.

Athletic centers who block lots of shots help win championships ;)

Not trying to pick a fight, but Baylor's perimeter defense was the difference. Gonzaga made what, three 3's? And they must have turned the ball over at least a dozen times from the pressure.

Updating my earlier take.

Baylor faked Covid to avoid playing Gonzaga and giving them film on what was going to happen.

Title vacated completely.
Mickey Mouse tournament

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom