NCAA National Championship: Monday April 5 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA National Championship: Monday April 5

Timme is a great college big but won’t be a great pro.
Baylor athletes are making him work really hard.
He will move to Brooklyn and become a great barista.

Would any of our players start for either team?

How did West Virginia take these guys to OT?

They played in a real conference unlike Gonzaga and were tested.

Not sure if the December game would have looked like this though had it happened and we got 1 vs 2.

Gonzaga played High School teams in January and February and then got the easiest 5 game path to Monday imaginable.

Wiscy-Nova-Arkansas is 3 pretty tough games Baylor had from the round of 32-Elite 8. Houston was a mismatch in their favor.

It’s not 8 unanswered Jim. Baylor had a 3 right in the middle.

They played in a real conference unlike Gonzaga and were tested.

Not sure if the December game would have looked like this though had it happened and we got 1 vs 2.

Gonzaga played High School teams in January and February and then got the easiest 5 game path to Monday imaginable.

Wiscy-Nova-Arkansas is 3 pretty tough games Baylor had from the round of 32-Elite 8. Houston was a mismatch in their favor.
They played high school teams, got it.

Yeah, how the heck did they get all these guys? I honestly want to know how they got this good.

No, and I mean zero draft buzz for the couple very good players that were in the program the whole time and amazing transfer scouting.

How many of these Baylor guys are we going to see in Atlantis? I mean, a lot of them have to move on, right?

they’ll likely lose 4 guys including both starting guards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom