NCAA National Championship Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA National Championship Thread...

The first 6 minutes or so were really a grind, but after that I have found the first half enjoyable. Despite the score of 29-29 there has been fairly good skill shown.

Intersting that the two lotto prospects are really struggling

Unfortunately, SU BB does not resemble either of these teams.

Having watched just part of the game*, both teams appear to have their Jeckel/Hyde moments.

Pulling for the Cavs. I don't want to hear the obnoxious TexasBlech alumni for the next few months.

Bennett is one of the best coaches at making halftime adjustments. Let's see what he does now.

*Watched the my Yankees lose to the Astros.

UVa has become a darling of the officials.

Eh, I don’t know about that.

I couldn’t care less who wins. I think whoever has Stephens on their defensive baseline in the waning minutes of the second half will have an advantage on defense.

I want to start two seasons beating National Champs next year. Or two home games in football and basketball. Not season start for football but fist home game. I should be at both of those.

Eh, I don’t know about that.

I couldn’t care less who wins. I think whoever has Stephens on their defensive baseline in the waning minutes of the second half will have an advantage on defense.

Not that time

#goACC

giphy.gif

This game is over. Still waiting for Skurey's to send his payment info. I don't want to be accused of welching.

200.gif

Which time? He hasn’t whistled a foul yet this half.

On the Hunter drive. Looked like a clean block by Owens. May not have been Stephens who called it.

Tired of watching Jerome hook, hold and hack,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom